Ratings for Dr. Genevieve Leroux

Shes always late for my appointment regardless of what time of the day I schedule it. Sometimes 2 hours late. With this tardiness you would think the appointment would be thorough and informative but I'm always feeling rushed. I've complained to receptionist and they did say she is the busiest Doctor there and they allow patients to switch family doctors at their clinic once. I'm currently looking into a better fit for my family and I.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I always wait 1 1/2 to 2 hours to see her. She once answered her personal cell phone and argue with her husband in front of me telling him that she was leaving in 3 minutes... She never listen to my concerns and before earring anything she already prescribing me some medications who got me sick twice... I'm doing my best to change to another doctor..

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Her lack of empathy and caring is horrible. Every time I have an an appointment, I come and go feeling stressed.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

I always have to wait an hour to an hour and 1/2. Her lack of communication skills need work. She doesn't often seem to be listening which makes me feel that I don't matter. I have very legitimate health issues and always feel that she doesn't get it. I am hoping to change Dr's in the near future. I am always very stressed out after my visits.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Dr. Leroux has been a lifesaver for me as I've battled mental health issues and other physical concerns. While she is not overly warm and smiley, she does demonstrate concern and she listens very well. I do agree that she's not punctual but I've never felt rushed by her so I imagine she gives her other patients the same thorough care.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Dr. Leroux has been my doctor for quiet some time now. To be honest I am very disappointed in her punctuality. I know doctors are always very busy but I always wait about 1 hour to see her, yet my apt only lasts about 15 minutes. For my last 2 appointment's she was 1 hour late, which made me frustrated. I has booked an appointment with her at my last appointment ( 1 month ago) and got called twice to either change the time or change the date of the apt which annoyed me. Although on a more positive note, when I do see her she does answer all of the my questions.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Dr. Leroux has been a good doctor over the last couple of years. When I do see her for care she does get everything done during our appointment. She answers my questions. She is not always punctual, but I haven't met many doctors who are. It is hard to get an appointment with her and the wait time is often 3 months, which is useless if you need to be seen for infections or concerns. Overall good care, but probably not the best.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

Very cold. She might be knowlegeable but does nothing to make you feel at ease. I asked one question and she seemed annoyed.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Always listens, never rushes, all around great family Dr! Very pleased to have her care for my family!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014

She doesn't appear to be very knowledgeble. She always checks online for everything...

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013