Ratings for Dr. Ernest S. Orphanos

Dr.Orphanos was very caring and empathetic. He placed an implant, it was painless and stress free. I have already recommended my friends to him.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Dr. O is a modern day Micheal Angelo. I had my teeth replaced today with Dental Implants pain free, stress free with 5 star Ritz Carlton service. He has all of the latest technology, a super clean office, and a knowledgeabl and helpful staff.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

I went to see Dr. Orphanos as a third opinion. He was the only one with 3-D Technology. He was very knowledgeable, thorough and compassionate, I highly recommend him to everyone! If you want the best, then go see the best.

Submitted February 16, 2015

Dr. Orphanos is empathetic and reasonable/thoughtfully put himself in my place.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

Dr. Orphanos is truely a dental wizzard! I recently had bone grafting surgery in preperation for implants and was amazed with my recovery. I had no pain what so ever!!! He has a gentle touch with magical hands and I would totally recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

Dr. Orphanos is the BEST! He tries his best to save teeth, and I have never gone to Dr. Orphanos to have anything done where it hurt. He is very gentle and is an excellent periodontist.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2006