You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Ernest S. Orphanos

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Dr. O is a modern day Micheal Angelo. I had my teeth replaced today with Dental Implants pain free, stress free with 5 star Ritz Carlton service. He has all of the latest technology, a super clean office, and a knowledgeabl and helpful staff.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

I went to see Dr. Orphanos as a third opinion. He was the only one with 3-D Technology. He was very knowledgeable, thorough and compassionate, I highly recommend him to everyone! If you want the best, then go see the best.

Submitted February 16, 2015

Dr. Orphanos is empathetic and reasonable/thoughtfully put himself in my place.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

Dr. Orphanos is truely a dental wizzard! I recently had bone grafting surgery in preperation for implants and was amazed with my recovery. I had no pain what so ever!!! He has a gentle touch with magical hands and I would totally recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

Dr. Orphanos is the BEST! He tries his best to save teeth, and I have never gone to Dr. Orphanos to have anything done where it hurt. He is very gentle and is an excellent periodontist.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2006

Dr. Ernest S. Orphanos's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Orphanos was very caring and empathetic. He placed an implant, it was painless and stress free. I have already recommended my friends to him. "

June 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'd like correct a previous posting.... I'd run to this doctor. He has far more forward thinking than I realized. The cost of trying to save my husbands teeth..."

June 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. O is a modern day Micheal Angelo. I had my teeth replaced today with Dental Implants pain free, stress free with 5 star Ritz Carlton service. He has all of..."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Wanted to remove all my husbands teeth and replace with the All-on 4's which costs over 50k! Went for a second opinion, he has 17 great teeth and did not need ..."

June 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr. Orphanos as a third opinion. He was the only one with 3-D Technology. He was very knowledgeable, thorough and compassionate, I highly recommen..."

February 16, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Ernest" to "Ernest S."

October 20, 2013