Ratings for Dr. Kevin Gibson

Fantastic doctor. Our family has been with him for over 20 years and we are all still alive and healthy. We find him caring and exceptional.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

Have been trying to see Gibson for a number of years but he never seems to listen and always dismisses any concerns I have putting everyhing down to stress regardless of circumstances. He ignored letters from specialists and delayed diagnosis. Other family members have had similar experiences. If doctors weren't so scace in Peterborough we'd all be switching.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

Dr Gibson has always been there whenever my family needed him.... he is kind and understanding.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

Dr. Gibson has cared for three generations of the Hubbard family,supporting us through end of life care to infant and adult illnesses. His compassion, knowledge, genuine caring and listening skills have made a great diffenence in our lives.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

although he is very accessible, he is often wrong and does not read reports from specialists fully therefore causing mistakes with medication and treatment.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

Have gone to him since I was 6. he is great. I have never had an issue.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

Dr. Gibson is absolutely the "BEST". He always treats me with the utmost care and respect. I have never been told he is too busy to see me. Sheila is also a wonderful nurse. They make the best team in Peterborough.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2008

Actually listens to his patients! Good Personality..puts people at ease.. A pleasure to deal with!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2008

I rarely go to see him but when I do I am always treated as though he has time for me. I also like the fact he will refer you when needed. He knows his limits. Sheila is wonderful too. She is always cheerful and efficient.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2007

I think he is great, Dr Gibson takes the time to talk to you and dosen't hurry you out the door. Sheila is always very nice and will get you in as fast as possible I have never had to wait long for an appointment

flag | Submitted July 13, 2007