Ratings for Dr. Kevin Gibson

My Aunt went to Dr. Gibson for many years and she trusted him. However, this fall she developed some health problems. which he seemed to ignore. I sent her back to him and he did order tests which took a few more weeks. At no time did he offer her any medication for pain which was constant. Due to the pain she was not sleeping or eating. She continued to decline and we took her back. She asked for help at home but he said he had nothing to do with that. She asked him what she could do to get help and he shrugged his shoulders. My Aunt was 90 yrs old! She had one last visit with him as she had declined so much. Instead of calling an ambulance, they sent her to hospital by taxi. She died 5 days later. He has reached the point where he needs to retire.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Fantastic doctor. Our family has been with him for over 20 years and we are all still alive and healthy. We find him caring and exceptional.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

Have been trying to see Gibson for a number of years but he never seems to listen and always dismisses any concerns I have putting everyhing down to stress regardless of circumstances. He ignored letters from specialists and delayed diagnosis. Other family members have had similar experiences. If doctors weren't so scace in Peterborough we'd all be switching.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

Dr Gibson has always been there whenever my family needed him.... he is kind and understanding.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

Dr. Gibson has cared for three generations of the Hubbard family,supporting us through end of life care to infant and adult illnesses. His compassion, knowledge, genuine caring and listening skills have made a great diffenence in our lives.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

although he is very accessible, he is often wrong and does not read reports from specialists fully therefore causing mistakes with medication and treatment.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

Have gone to him since I was 6. he is great. I have never had an issue.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

Dr. Gibson is absolutely the "BEST". He always treats me with the utmost care and respect. I have never been told he is too busy to see me. Sheila is also a wonderful nurse. They make the best team in Peterborough.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2008

Actually listens to his patients! Good Personality..puts people at ease.. A pleasure to deal with!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2008

I rarely go to see him but when I do I am always treated as though he has time for me. I also like the fact he will refer you when needed. He knows his limits. Sheila is wonderful too. She is always cheerful and efficient.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2007