Ratings for Dr. Joseph F. Savona

This pediatrician has not kept up with research. my daughter after 1.5 years has lymes disease bc this me was arrogant and unschooled to believe she had something. I begged him at 2 months to help her bc she had skin lesions appear on body , had a high fever , night sweat and was vomitting. He said this was normal for an infant and it would go away. This is his answer to everything. He does textbook exams. In this day in age you need a md who really cares about a child's well being. Dr savano is old, perverted and male dominant. He doesn't listen to anyone including his staff. Please retire and do not lay a finger on another child. He makes stupid comments like don't be surprised if she plays with herself in the v------- at my daughters 1 year we'll visit. I'm a professional in healthcare and I'm totally disturbed he has accalades.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

Have nothing but the best to say about him. He was born to do this job. Love him.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

The best pediatrician I could have hoped for. I interviewed several and I'm so glad I chose them. BOTH doctors in the office are amazing and the nurses are so sweet and gentle with my son. I read one mother talk about how rough and impatient Dr. Savona is and I couldn't disagree more... he's so patient, answers all of our questions, he's very gentle, my son loves him and overall an outstanding physician. We're moving 3 1/2 hours away and going to continue driving in for office visits because we like the entire office that much.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

We have taken all six of our kids to this office for about 10 years, and we love them as much now as we did when we were referred to them in the first place!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

Dr. Savona is a very knowledgeable and caring pediatrician who I would recomend to any good friend of mine

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011

Let it be known... our children 27 and 29 years old were treated when Dr.Savona was in a group practice with Gary Carlson. I will always remember his caring "work" when our kids were in Winter Park Hosp. He has to be still great!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2010

I was impressed with Dr. Savona from the very beginning. I was in the hospital 4 days and I awoke to Savona every morning for my sons daily checkup. At his first office visit, he told me to call when i was in the parking lot before coming up to his office to make sure that i would not sit with my newborn in the waiting area with any other sick kids. I called and they told me to come up and took me right away straight to the room. That showed me that he cared about my sons health. He is very thorough and always asks if you have any questions. He is very polite and handles my son very well.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2008

I think Dr. Savona is a wonderful pediatrician. He is very thurough and knowledgeable. He always answers your questions and is very straight forward. He diagnosed my sons heart condition and got us in to see a specialist without hesitation, which made all the difference for us. It is obvious he loves what he does and that he really cares about your child. His nurses are wonderful too.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2007

Dr. Savona has been our four children's primary care physician for 6 years now. His name is always recognized, in conversation with other physicians, and he is always highly regarded by professionals in the medical field. My youngest daughter was born with a skull condition and the neurologist that treated her raved about Dr. Savona and his attentiveness in quickly detect her condition. We love him!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2007

I have three boys and we have been seeing Savona for 11 years. There was a period of time in the last year where the service was not as good as it used to be, but I was in there the other day and things were great. Their long time nurse Eilene passed away in March from cancer so the office has gone through some transitions. Overall our family has been more than happy with the care. One thing though, Dr Savona is not the type of Dr to just give you an anti-biotic just to get you out the door. We have always followed his advise and my kids are never sick. One sick visit in the last 2 yrs between the 3 of them.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2007

Dr. Joseph F. Savona's Credentials

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med, Columbus Oh 43210 (Grad. 1973)

Top Hospitals in Oviedo, FL