Ratings for Dr. Fred White

Always clear and succinct. People who don't like science based decisions won't like him. Kind and attentive.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

Thank you so much for providing such wonderful service! Dr. White and staff were very friendly and provided me with an exceptional experience.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

If you have zero questions to ask, and are an adult, this may be the doctor for you. We were really saddened by our experience at this office. We see a lot of specialists for ongoing health issues for our children and it is so key for a parent to feel like they have a doctor who is partnering with them. Many practitioners have been personable, respectful and willing to answer the few and pertinent questions we have had. This was not the case for us with Dr. White. At our appointment it was hard work to get a word in edgewise and it got to the point of being comical (while incredibly frustrating). Even though the practice obviously sees a lot of children (toys aplenty), putting children at ease is not the forte of either the doctor or the receptionist/nurse who addressed only me (ie. no calm voice or reassurance for my child being lanceted). Note: there are open cupboards from floor to 2 feet high off the floor that are not locked, containing cardboard boxes, but that the doctor made it clear he did not want the cabinet touched by our curious toddler after 30 minutes in the same room. We will not be returning.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Ive been having regular follow-ups with Dr White and his nurse. It has made an incredible difference in my allergies and asthma. They are a very busy office and it seems you get in faster and are given more attention when you see the nurse. Highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr. White is the man. You will not find a more straight up to the point kind of guy. Very syraight forward and stern when he talks but extremely knowledgeable. Busy man but an all around super star! 12-10 would recommend

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

DO NOT GO HERE! I REPEAT-DO NOT GO HERE! To begin the secretary was a bit**! Dr White scolded my child for "interrupting" when he was speaking. She's 5! We left the appointment feeling absolutely awful. I hope he retires soon because it's very obvious that he is burnt out.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

My appointment was at 10 and we were not seen until 1130. Secretaries were very rude, the first one out right ignored me and seemed to be scared to even check anyone in. Doctor just rushed through appointment.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Dr White is nothing to write home about. He won't let you get a word in sideways. His secretary is a horrible person and neither of them have any form of bedside manner. They clearly don't like children and lack in the people skills department. This was our first time seeing an allergist and we weren't sure what to expect. They didn't bother explaining the test and basically made my child feel like he was being tortured. Instead of being understanding, the under qualified secretary/tester told my child he would have to get it done all over again if he didn't stop touching it and then stormed out of the room like a child after making a rude remark. She also did not wash or sanitize her hands before beginning the test. Disgusting that she would be in this field of work! I would caution against going to this practice.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Very confident is his field. I'm glad they were able to reschedule me.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

I found Dr. White to be more than just very pleasant but rather and uplifting. I do have enough of a medical background to also realize that he's quite brilliant, explains very well and leaves you with a strong sense of confidence. My issue was the worry over a potentially life-threatening gallery to lobster, however, with a questionable history possibly indicating no allergy at all. Dr. White put thru 3 levels of testing over a few months to conclusively determine weather I was or not. I would highly recommend Dr White to anyone and would not go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016