Ratings for Dr. Fred White

Dr. White is the man. You will not find a more straight up to the point kind of guy. Very syraight forward and stern when he talks but extremely knowledgeable. Busy man but an all around super star! 12-10 would recommend

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

DO NOT GO HERE! I REPEAT-DO NOT GO HERE! To begin the secretary was a bit**! Dr White scolded my child for "interrupting" when he was speaking. She's 5! We left the appointment feeling absolutely awful. I hope he retires soon because it's very obvious that he is burnt out.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

My appointment was at 10 and we were not seen until 1130. Secretaries were very rude, the first one out right ignored me and seemed to be scared to even check anyone in. Doctor just rushed through appointment.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Dr White is nothing to write home about. He won't let you get a word in sideways. His secretary is a horrible person and neither of them have any form of bedside manner. They clearly don't like children and lack in the people skills department. This was our first time seeing an allergist and we weren't sure what to expect. They didn't bother explaining the test and basically made my child feel like he was being tortured. Instead of being understanding, the under qualified secretary/tester told my child he would have to get it done all over again if he didn't stop touching it and then stormed out of the room like a child after making a rude remark. She also did not wash or sanitize her hands before beginning the test. Disgusting that she would be in this field of work! I would caution against going to this practice.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Very confident is his field. I'm glad they were able to reschedule me.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

I found Dr. White to be more than just very pleasant but rather and uplifting. I do have enough of a medical background to also realize that he's quite brilliant, explains very well and leaves you with a strong sense of confidence. My issue was the worry over a potentially life-threatening gallery to lobster, however, with a questionable history possibly indicating no allergy at all. Dr. White put thru 3 levels of testing over a few months to conclusively determine weather I was or not. I would highly recommend Dr White to anyone and would not go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

I had a great first experience with Dr. White and his nurse Kelly. I was seen right on time. I did not feel rushed and the doctor seemed to genuinely care about my issue. The only thing is I would suggest to confirm your appointment a couple days before since I do not think that they do courtesy calls to remind you. Don't let the negative reviews discourage you from seeing this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Didn't listen to me and my family over are allergy concerns , Horrible experience

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

He was nice enough to my young son and I. However he didn't listen to my entire history (also they had paper forms in the office, which makes it more difficult for people to remember their whole history offhand), and only tested my son for 2 allergens, both if which I already knew he wasn't allergic to. So he didn't take the time to actually do anything helpful.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Both my husband and I have have hard experiences with this Doctor. When Have been moved from office to office with him. At one of the apt we drove to his office hours away to find out that he was closed for the day. No call, no message. While he is knowledgeable, he fails to share information that is pertinent to your condition. Unfortunately at the last apt he shared with us that there really wasn't anything he could do. We drove hours away for that!!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016