Ratings for Dr. Ken Gillespie

Gillespie is the most caring gynaecologist you could ever ask for ! Makes you feel so comfortable ! Answered all my questions ! He did my 2 c sections and was there when I miss carried very professional !

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

I am so grateful for Dr Gillespie over the last couple of months. He always listens to my concerns and questions and takes the time to answer all of them. His staff is top notch as well

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

What a moron! So judgy too. Worst experience ever.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Gillespie for my first pregnancy. He was great! Answered all my questions and reassured me when I was nervous. I went to 40 weeks and had to be induced. He broke my water at 7 am by 10:30 pm it was clear I was stuck at the half way mark. He asked me if I wanted to wait a bit longer or go ahead and have a c-section. I chose the c-section as I had been prepared for the worst! He came in to take me to the OR and my baby flatlined due to her being stuck in the birth canal. He was amazing , he acted immediately and got her heart back up by changing the position I was in. C-section was good he was as attentive as he could be it my anesthesiologist was the worst! Second child I went back to see him and again he was amazing. There was no fetal heart beat at the appointment so he scheduled me as soon as his office closed for a ultrasound. He was so nice and caring when he did the ultrasound. He was fumbling a little when he was trying to explain the scan on the screen to me which I thought was very caring because after he showed me my son's heart beat he was searching for the right words, so I just blurted it out for him! I was pregnant with fraternal twins but had lost one. I know he was relieved that I was ok and he went on to explain what VTS was ( vanishing twin syndrome) he was very supportive of my feelings of loss and relief. He also asked if I wanted to try a v-BAC this time but I felt more comfortable with a c-section. I was scheduled and he again delivered my child. Third pregnancy I of course returned to him. My son was born via c-section and lets tell you if you are worried about scares from a c-section this is the best guy for the job mine is almost invisible! He has always been honest and respectful with me. He an be funny and very serious too that is what makes his bedside manner so good. I will be returning to have my next pregnancy and delivery to his office in the spring and will have him do my tubes tied! I have recommend Dr. Gillespie to many friends and family all who have had him feel the same as I do.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2015

All I can say is one word. Creepy. I've heard that students who go into gynecology are amongst the weakest of their graduating class. I'm not surprised in this case.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

I absolutely adore this doctor! He has seen me through 2 successful pregnancies and is currently seeing me for my third baby. My first baby, I was a single mom and very scared and nervous of the birthing process. When at the worst point of labor, Dr. Gillespie pulled up a stool, held my hand, and told me I am stronger than I think! He gave me the courage to endure my long labor. Second baby, with my amazing hubby by my side, Dr, Gillespie was again respectful, awesome, and sincere. He continues to answer all my questions and comfort any concerns we may have. His calm demeanor is very reassuring and he is very well educated and experienced in obstetrics. Wouldn't want to go through a pregnancy under any other doctor's care! Thankful for the hard work, long days and nights, and self sacrifice he puts into his work!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2012

Great doctor, very caring!! Did an awesome and painless job with my colposcopy and LEEP.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

Dr. Gillespie is wonderful. We have had 2 healthy boys with his help. Punctuality is not his fault since labour cannot be predicted but a slightly larger waiting room would be nice. Perhaps some stroller room! Very happy to have him, and we love Andrea!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

The last comments blew me away because there's not a more compassionate, caring and kind physician in Moncton. Dr.Gillespie is very professional, 1 on 1 and if I had to recieve bad news again or go through something devastating physically again I cannot imagine having a different physician. He is a true gentlemen and has extensive medical knowledge that puts you at ease. Loved him.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2009

Dr. Gillespie seemed really nice in the beginning of my pregnancy, but his demeanor totally changed by the time my son was born. He made me feel stupid for asking questions and dismissed my concerns. He huffed and puffed and checked his watch constantly while I was in labour. He ignored the input of the nurse and intern, even though they were spot on. Should I have more children, he will NOT be involved.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2009