You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Pinkal P. Patel

I have been seeing Dr. Patel for some years. He has given me all the time that I needed to discuss with him. He listens carefully and helps me in making much needed decision for my health. The staff is very helpful and cordial. I am completely satisfied with the service and help. Ram Mohapatra

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Been seeing Dr. Patel and Kathy Graves for several years. They listen to us, and are very knowledgeable. We have referred family and friends to them, too, and all are very pleased. They have used electronic records for several years, and we can view labs etc. online. Staff is friendly and professional, and have been with him a long time - that's an indication of a well-run practice. We don't know what we'd do without him and Kathy. We are senior citizens, and are always treated with great respect and not rushed out of the office as is the case with many other doctors we have seen.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Dr. Patel seemed like a good, knowledgeable dr. UNTIL I went on medicare. After that all bets were off. My chart started having diagnosis of issues I did not have, and did not say I had or had a problem with. I feel the man is dishonest and bilking medicare by lying about patient issues. I wish I had marked down all the issues I had to get corrected, and those my next doctor had to correct. I should have gotten an attorney, if only to prevent others from having to deal with misinformation.

Submitted March 23, 2015

I have seen Dr. Patel and Kathy Graves for years. I was initially just needing routine physicals but then had a serious issue and he handled it great. I have a PhD in a medical-related field and believe I am in a good position to know a good doctor/NP from a not so good one. Dr. Patel is awesome. Period. I don't know if all of the ratings here are real, but this is the first time I have rated anything or anyone on the internet. I feel strongly in this doctor and his team.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

I have been a patient with Dr Patel since he began his practice in Oviedo. He purchased the business from the former doctor and has been my PCP for a very long time. I trust him with what he tells me. He is a concerned and dedicated physician. My mother moved in with my wife and I and she has started going to him also.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

OK doctor but kind of arrogant and very rude at times--which is a surprise because he seems mild mannered and polite. Maybe he just doesn't like me? He's fine, but I wouldn't trust him if I had a serious illness. I also don't trust all of the ratings here, but who knows...

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

Dr Patel and his team are like family to my wife and I. They always work with us to ensure optimum care without overpaying. (Nurse Natalie is a fun person, too) We really love their use of technology from a nearly paperless office to being able to see our lab results and communicate via a secure web site. Professional, personable, and reliable. Both in our 50's, Dr Patel and his staff are the best we've seen.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

Front counter staff is solid. Appointments are obtain easily. Assisted with various medical issues over the past two years. I have been seen more by the nurse practioners but they were always competent and just as eager to help.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011

Dr. Patel & staff have treated our family for several years. They are knowledgeable, pro-active, and so caring. We are very happy with the practice.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2010

Dr. Pinkal P. Patel's Credentials

• Hindi

• Univ Of South Fl Coll Of Med, Tampa Fl 33612 (Grad. 1998)

GHI

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Patel for some years. He has given me all the time that I needed to discuss with him. He listens carefully and helps me in making much n..."

November 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Been seeing Dr. Patel and Kathy Graves for several years. They listen to us, and are very knowledgeable. We have referred family and friends to them, too, and..."

August 5, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Patel seemed like a good, knowledgeable dr. UNTIL I went on medicare. After that all bets were off. My chart started having diagnosis of issues I did not h..."

March 23, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have seen Dr. Patel and Kathy Graves for years. I was initially just needing routine physicals but then had a serious issue and he handled it great. I have a..."

February 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient with Dr Patel since he began his practice in Oviedo. He purchased the business from the former doctor and has been my PCP for a very long ..."

December 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing office staff and doctors. I have been going there for about 6 years and couldn't be paid to change."

October 17, 2014
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "OK doctor but kind of arrogant and very rude at times--which is a surprise because he seems mild mannered and polite. Maybe he just doesn't like me? He's fine, ..."

October 4, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=538'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.5

March 5, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=538'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.4

February 5, 2014