Ratings for Dr. Brian W Heller

Chose to abandon patients if asked to fill out disability form

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

A very good doctor, always listens and makes sure he understands everything and then dispenses the proper advice or prescription as needed. A bit of a wait though! :)

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

He's been my family doctor my whole life. He's understanding, not narrow minded, and will do whatever it takes to get you the care you need. He can run on with patients, only because he cares, which makes his punctuality a bit less than steller but he's worth the wait.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Been my family dr for 30 years. Also my kids' and husband's dr.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Excellent family doctor! Hes been our family doctor ever since i can remember! Always late but worth the wait. He always wants to ask questions so that he gets a better understanding!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

Excellent Dr for our family. Been a patient for 25+yrs. Always late, and worth the wait. A quiet calming man you can count on.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Dr. Heller as been my family doctor for years, and treats my entire extended family as well. He is very good, and will always fit you in if it is an "emergency". Though I'm sure this adds to the long wait times, I have always appreciated being able to see my doctor who knows my history rather than going to a clinic where they seem to guess at my diagnosis and often cause further problems by not taking the time to listen to me or my past issues. I appreciate that he knows my family history and is always spot on with my diagnosis. He is thorough, and takes the time to really investigate the problem. I don't really mind waiting because I know myself and every other patient is getting a high level of care that is not always easily found.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

Dr.Heller is the best doctor. He was my mother's obstertician and actually delivereed me as an infant 27 years ago. Now he is still my family doctor and has guided me through my 3 pregnancies although he doesn't deliver babies anymore and referred me during the final weeks each time. My children and husband love going to see him because he listens to what the have to say, asks me probing questions to get a full idea of whats going on with them and doesn't always prescribe medicine when it's not needed. There usually is a long wait, but I don't mind because it just means other patience are getting the same attention and care he gives my family. I once took my son in to the walk in clinic because he had been exposed to a virus, the doctor there walked in loked at him and left literally 2 minutes later, prescribing a topical cream. I took him to Dr.Heller the next day and he was covered head to toe in rash. Dr.Heller confirmed it was the virus I suspected in the begining. I'm gratefuul!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

Great Doctor and staff is always polite and work with me with my busy schedule. Have had Doctor Heller since he started his practice in Langley; where he helped us through tough times in the loss of our first child and took great care in raising the other three! Not too many doctors like Doctor Heller around any more and have no problem waiting because he makes the effort to listen to all of your complaints. Don't retire too soon!! :)

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

dr heller is very approchable and thinks befor he talks. he helped me diliver and healthy baby and continued to care for us after the birth.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012