Ratings for Dr. Jacobus Le Roux

Dr. Jacobus Le Roux has been my Doctor for about 8 years or so. He has Always been very helpful and knowledgeable, caring and understanding. I would recommend him to Anyone.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

The only doctor I have ever had that listens to me, really cares about me and my family. He is thorough, organized, and on top of everything. I feel completely safe in his hands. He has been my doctor for about 6 years now maybe longer. He is wonderful.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

At 52 I can say with conviction that Dr. LeRoy is a very

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Definitely the best GP I have had in my 65 plus years. My longest wait might have been 10 minutes. He listens, he advises, and above all, he cares.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

The staff rarely pass phone messages on to doctor when a call is made because illness prevents a visit.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Dr LeRoux has gone above and beyond he is an exceptional physician. Gets to the root of the illness. Dr LeRoux has a sense of humour when needed also a little dry but never the less. Family comes first in all aspects your family and his. There's no sports car he drives. If it doesn't fit or suit the family you don't need it. That goes for all his patients also, Not the sports car in medicine only. The best Dr I've ever known. Let's not Forget his wife. I'm sure she puts in 1000% also have your taken her flowers and icecream lately . As I know the receptionists and the lab nurse. All work very well together as a family and a team. I am so relieved I have him as my doctor and has been for a few years now.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Best doctor out there..listens..cares...and overall very understanding and loves his job and his patients! He could and will do whatever it takes to help his clients!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Dr. LeRoux is compassionate, attentive, knowledgeable and a very pleasant individual to deal with. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Dr. Le Roux is an exceptional physician, he is very caring and knowledgeable individual who shows respect and kindness every time you see him. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

I live out of town and have taken my elderly mother in for appts. but unfortunately I have a very sneaky sister who is not always honest and wanted my mother declared incompetent and finally got her wish behind the families back. When I tried calling Dr. LeRoux (I live on the coast) he would not return my calls.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015