Ratings for Dr. Mark Azzopardi

We are lucky to have Mark as our doctor. Travis Mills

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

I have never dealt with a better doctor! He never makes me feel rushed although I know he's busy. 5 years ago, when he had difficult news to tell me, it was obvious that he was struggling to tell me I had cancer. He's a doctor with compassion, and that is much appreciated. I would never give him up!!!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Dr Azzopardi is one of the BEST clinicians and human beings I've had the pleasure to know. He is the best doctor I have ever had.....and I have seen MANY over the years. I think he is top-notch.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

No access to the office by phone:you are able to listen to voice messages only.Once when I was lucky to get through after spending 3 days the staff said my tests results would be mailed to me.It never happened.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Fantastic doctor! I agree that I do not like his phone system, but when you get in to see him, he is easy to talk to and deal with. I am not there to see his front desk people, so if they are a bit rude, it does not bother me. Would recommend Dr. Azzapardi anytime.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr. Azzopardi has been our family doctor for 19years. He's an amazing doctor and takes the time to listen and explain. The office staff however is another story, incredibly rude!!! Trying to get through on the phone can be frustrating at times as well.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Dr. Mark delivered me and has been my doctor since. He is amazing and I would never suggest a different family doctor!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

THIS SUCKED I HATE HIM. HE DENIED SIMPLE REQUESTS AND WAS AN ENTIRE HOUR LATE. MY TIME IS AS PRECIOUS AS HIS. THANK YOU.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Good luck getting to see him, impossible to reach to make an appointment so you end up seeing the NP all the time, not good when you have serious health issues, looking for another doctor this sucks

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

my son went to see Dr Azzopardi (Mark) at the Port Hope Medical clinic, feeling very lethargic, sore throat, sore ears, the doctor told him to come back in 3 weeks, and he would see about putting tubes in his ears. We went to Northumberland Hills Hospital, and he has pneumonia, and has been on medication all week. Dr Azzopardi is looking for OHIP patients that he can book into a hospital to do worthless operations, he is someone that if you are sick, he will not take the time to see what is wrong with you. Save yourself a visit.

Submitted December 24, 2016