You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Greg G. Markarian

Dr. Markarian is tearable!What he did to me is a crime. He resurfaced my knee, which made things worse than doing nothing. I had a knee replacement by a real orthopedic a few months later. His rehabilitation service is a joke. Do not go to this man. He should have his license taken away.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

Es mal orthopedico te consulta.por 10 minutos y tedeja con las preguntas sin contestar no le interesa perder tiempo en los pacientes y sales del consultorio con mas preguntas k respuestas y sin ayuda al problema k triste k solo sea doctor amedias

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

This 'man' is a disgraceful piece of trash!!! Scary power given to a complete asshole. I never imagined they're BAD evil doctors out there but of course there is. This joker has been able to terrorize and mistreat patients for a long time. This criminal can feast on prey of his choosing. I'll be haunted the rest of my life by what this guy did! Warning to all-please go to a real doctor before or after you see this inhuman being...

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

I've had Dr. Markarian perform two surgeries for me and have had post surgery issues. However, I agree with most of the comments below that his punctuality is awful especially given the amount of time he spends with his patients. He says what he needs to and then bolts out of the room before you can ask any questions. His office hours in Naperville are only on Tuesday. Maybe he should consider increasing his office hours.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

He was 45 minutes late for my appointment which took 10 minutes. I was sent for an MRI because of knee pain. He told me there was nothing wrong according to the MRI but I should continue with physical therapy. The MRI notes however indicated otherwise. I changed doctors.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

Awful experience. I saw him for 3-4 months for a broken leg and maybe spoke to him a total of 15 mins during that time. He's too busy and unavailable to answer questions, instead relying on an assistant who is just as busy. His front desk staff was unfriendly. Each appointment I waited at least 30-60 mins in his small, overcrowded waiting room for him to come and spend only few mins with me and rush out before I could ask questions. If I could do it again, I would have seen a different doctor. I went elsewhere for physical therapy. That said, I did not require surgery and cannot address his abilities as a surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

Save your time and money. This guy is a joke. Front desk staff is a joke. Extreme waiting for appointments indifferent staff and a doctor more interested in $$$ than you. There are highly competent doctors available in Naperville - utilize them. This guy is a disgrace.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

This guy was an butt hole. He just touched me where it hurt and then sent me for an MRI, when it came back and we went over it, he said, "Here, take these, don't walk too much, and get over it, your knee will be ok..." and left. We were looking at my back...

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

The doctor was very helpful and provided me with several treatment options for my shoulder. The physical therapy team were amazing. Trust Dr. Markarian & his team completely! I would recommend him to anyone wanting to get back to an active lifestyle.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

Dr. Greg G. Markarian's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1991)

HealthFirst
Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Markarian is tearable!What he did to me is a crime. He resurfaced my knee, which made things worse than doing nothing. I had a knee replacement by a real or..."

May 20, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Es mal orthopedico te consulta.por 10 minutos y tedeja con las preguntas sin contestar no le interesa perder tiempo en los pacientes y sales del consultorio co..."

March 23, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This 'man' is a disgraceful piece of trash!!! Scary power given to a complete asshole. I never imagined they're BAD evil doctors out there but of course there ..."

October 19, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I received an email asking me to rate this doctor, whom I have never been seen by, regarding my recent appointment. Kinda scary....... "

March 11, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "I've had Dr. Markarian perform two surgeries for me and have had post surgery issues. However, I agree with most of the comments below that his punctuality is ..."

March 11, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "He was 45 minutes late for my appointment which took 10 minutes. I was sent for an MRI because of knee pain. He told me there was nothing wrong according to t..."

March 10, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Awful experience. I saw him for 3-4 months for a broken leg and maybe spoke to him a total of 15 mins during that time. He's too busy and unavailable to answer ..."

March 10, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Save your time and money. This guy is a joke. Front desk staff is a joke. Extreme waiting for appointments indifferent staff and a doctor more interested in $$$..."

March 10, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This guy was an butt hole. He just touched me where it hurt and then sent me for an MRI, when it came back and we went over it, he said, "Here, take these, don'..."

March 10, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "The doctor was very helpful and provided me with several treatment options for my shoulder. The physical therapy team were amazing. Trust Dr. Markarian & his te..."

November 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Markarian is the best. He took very good care of me. I was worried about missing a lot of time at work, but I was able to get back to work in less than 2 we..."

October 27, 2014

January 28, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Greg" to "Greg G."

October 20, 2013