Ratings for Dr. Shek L Wong

Great doctor been in my family for 45 years. My grandma my aunts and uncles my cousins and me. Poor man should be retiring soon but he cares do much about his patient.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012

Excellent and kindly doctor with good manners. I wish we have more doctors like him in the lower mainland.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2009

He really cares about his patients. He looked after my dad when he has cancer and always ask how my mom is doing when she still alive. For sure, he is a true doctor that put patient first. He discourages the use of un-necessary prescription and antibiotics. After I moved, I still try to have him as my family doctor. However, the time spend traveling to his office is too much and I have a new family doctor after 5 years of relunctant to change. Dr. Wong is getting to his retiring age and I wish him the best. He is absolutely awesome doctor.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2009

Best doctor we've ever had in BC. Hopefully, he does not retire soon!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2008

Dr. Wong is great,the place could be a little cleaner. I think he could use a new receptionist. But over all i still wouldn't want another Dr.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2008

This doctor is horrible. His office is unclean, his staff does not understand what you are asking them, and he does not use sterile instruments. He will use the same equipment to look in your ears, then your nose, and then use the same to look in your mouth :*. His standard response is to perscribe Ty#3 for just about everything. I had a lump on my back and he used a razor to cut it. 2 years later it is still there, and it turns out it was a common blackhead that was infected...........A doctor who can't tell a blackhead? This guy should be kicked out of his profession.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2007

Shek has been my family's doctor for 3 generations. Mine personally, 1st as a child, then adult and now parent, he genuinely cares about his patients. Shek has an incredible bedside manner during the best and worst of times, he has an uncanny way of diagnosing conditions correctly even with non traditional symptoms present. I completely trust this man, I cringe at the thought of him retiring one day. No doctor I have ever been in contact with has the knowledge this man does when it comes to illnesses.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2007

A great doctor who I've had for over 35 years ... He really knows his stuff..I have complete confidence in everything he tells me.. He is up to date on everything and is brilliant with every observation. I completely trust him with my LIFE.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2007

always very polite, curtious, And genuinely interested in your condition, I am always impressed with his concerns & quick responce to my conditions. he is ever on the alert.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2007

Our first and only family doctor since we arrived in Canada 10 years ago.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2007