Ratings for Dr. Ankur Saraiya

Dr. Saraiya seems to care about his patients, but his diagnoses are NOT always correct!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2014

Dr. Saraiya works really hard to make sure that you and he are working together to find a way to help you feel better. He doesn't just sign a prescription and send you on your way, but really listens and lets you know what the latest information is. He's very attentive and available and I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

I started seeing Dr Saraiya almost a year ago. I see him a couple times a week and have been feeling better and better ever since. He takes his job very seriously and is focused on helping me feel less depressed and anxious. He is highly educated and really knows his stuff. I have seen many other psychiatrists who are not up to date on today's current research like he is. I feel he is smart (graduated from Harvard!), intuitive and serious about me making positive changes in my life. He knows what he's doing and is able to feed off who I am as an individual and not treat me as just another patient. His care seems individualized and curtailed to my specific issues which means he's really listening and compassionate. He is always on time (unlike other psychs that make you wait 45 mns) and helped get my prescriptions filled even if it meant doing a prior authorization. I definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2013

Dr. Saraiya is very knowledgable and has been the reason I am functional today. Very kind, nonjudgmental, very professional. His assistant is wonderful and very punctual.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

very good doctor. He was patient and kind. Was very knowledgeable about the things that i wanted to talk about

flag | Submitted August 23, 2010

AVOID!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2009

Dr. Ankur Saraiya's Credentials

• Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 10032 (Grad. 1999)