Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth R. Hudler

i really like dr hudler she expalins very easy to under stand

flag | Submitted April 3, 2011

I have never been so offended by a doctor until I met Dr. Hudler. I went to Dr. Hudler twice and the first visit I did not like her very much, but giving her the benefit of the doubt (maybe she was having a bad day) I decided to try again. The second visit she was more rude and useless than the first. I asked her a simple question regarding my treatment & she snapped back stating "It's not up for argument". I questioned why she was so defensive and she did not respond. After this, the visit went downhill quickly. She started to accuse me of lying about my history and my family history, but when confronted about her assumptions she said she had no proof only saying "Sorry I lack empathy, I'm a psychiatrist". Dr. Hudler is impersonal, rude, she lacks any tact and is arrogant, which is not a good combo for a doctor. I would never refer anyone to Dr. Hudler.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2010

I usually don't review on one visit but I disliked Dr. Hudler so much that I felt this warranted a review. She was very cold, impersonal, and didn't smile once while I was visiting with her. I even cracked a couple jokes but she seemed unphased. In fact, I am on this site looking for a new psychiatrist because I will not go back to her. I would not recommend her to a friend.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2009

Dr. Elizabeth R. Hudler's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)