Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Cant

Dr Cant was my Dr. from 1989 till 2003, she was a very kind Dr that kept me motivated in maintaining my weight and spirits through out some difficult years in my early thirties. I felt fortunate and grateful to have her as a M.D

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Dr. Cant has been my doctor for about 17 years, and I have felt quite bereft since learning of her retirement. This is a sad loss for her patients. We not only need more doctors, we need more doctors like HER. As mentioned by others, Dr. Cant is a thorough, compassionate, caring professional, and as a result was rarely "on time". I'd take great health care over punctuality any day! It was thanks to Dr. Cant that my Chronic Kidney Disease was discovered early enough to stop its progression, and she referred me to an equally impressive Nephrologist. Great doctors refer to great doctors. Dr. Cant has been an outstanding doctor, and I wish her the very best in her retirement. I will miss her.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2012

Dr Cant has recently told me she is retiring from general practice. I am absolutely sorry to see her go as she has been my doctor for many years. I will miss her and wish this wonderful lady all the best in her future.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

Dr. Cant is the modern version of the " walk into the snowy winter night" to help her patient kind of doctor. As part of a 'dynasty' of medical people she, I suspect, learned all that a doctor should be at her father's knee. Need I say more than she is the cosumate professional, a rare health care provider who I have trusted with my life--and have.... My trust and admiration is absolute.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

I have had Dr. Cant as my family doctor for 15 years. She is a wonderful doctor. Always very helpful.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

I have been going to Dr Cant for several years now. Although it took me(my fault) a while to warm up to her, I now find her to be very warm and caring. My only complaint is it can take a while to book appts with her as she is so busy. Once you have her tho' she is very attentive and thorough, never rushes or limits your appt. I couldn't ask for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2010

This Doctor treated my Father as he was dying of Pulmonary Fibrosis. My father was not a patient of hers and yet in her busy day she found time for him and was very caring and compasionate with both of us over the two weeks he was in the Hospital in White Rock. She has my admiration and gratitude.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Cant's for 21 years as well as know several family and friends are patients of hers. Although it is sometimes weeks before you can get in to see her and she is often running late for appointments, she is well worth it. Great bedside manners, easy to discuss issues with and good communication / explanations. Can't say enough good things, I'm happy I found her at such a young age.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2008

Dr. Cant has been my doctor for the past 18 years and I feel extremly fortunate to have found such a wonderful doctor. No concern is to small for her and she always makes the time to listen, even if time is limited. Hope she remains practising for a long time because her shoes would be hard to fill. Cathy

flag | Submitted April 18, 2008

excellent doctor and very helpful with advice re my elder mother

flag | Submitted May 3, 2007