Ratings for Dr. Sanjeev N. Shukla

I have two Autistic sons ages 16 & 14 Dr. Shukla has been their doctor for around 3 years. My boys do not interact with very many people do to their Autism. Since their first appointment Dr. Shukla awesomely interacted with both my sons & during their WHOLE appointment had their attention. My boys did not fight off or try to move away from him at all. He talks to them & asks them questions & treats them as if they were not any different from anyone else on this earth (( HE'S THE BEST!! )) He listens & cares. I think one of his best friends is a dentist because at the end of ALL appointments kids receive a sucker. My kids LOVE THIS as I'm sure most if not all others do too. He shows kids the instruments & how they're used HE'S JUST PLAIN AWESOME & THE BEST!! I'm running out of characters & it's okay because he's a WELL WORTH DOCTOR TO HAVE FOR MY/YOURS KIDS.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

Dr. Shukla has treated my kids for many years now. He always squeezes us in when he is already booked, doesn't keep us waiting long, diagnoses their ailments correctly, and has great follow-up. I always wished I could find a doctor just like him for adults. His level of knowledge is excellent and I always recommend him to anyone who is looking for a pediatrician.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

Dr Shukla has been our boys doctor from the start. He takes time to answer any questions. The boys are now 16 and 13.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2009

Dr. Sanjeev N. Shukla's Credentials

• Municipal Med Coll, Gujarat Univ, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Franklin, WI