Ratings for Dr. Edward F. Rossi

He diagnosis's over the phone & is often guessing incorrectly. Very quick in office and does not listen to patients. No idea how his rating is so high.

Submitted October 28, 2014

Dr. Rossi is thoughtful and kind. My children love him. He's always available whenever you need him. Top notch.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Would definitely not recommend this practice or doctor. Absolutely not pleased.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

Love his ties. Very kid friendly. Sorry I had to leave becauseI changed jobs and he doesn't take GHI. :(

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

Best doctor, nurse and staff. Warm, wonderful, nurturing doctor. LOVE LOVE LOVE this pediatrician :)

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

Dr. Rossi and staff have been literally the perfect combination. He has gone above and beyond to help me learn the tools to care for my child. Quick to answer my phone calls/emails/texts. He keeps on top of current medical information and shares with his patients. He makes you feel so comfortable and the office is so inviting. We just fell in love with him and every time is a pleasure!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

Worst of the worst not informed and cannot take questions that seem to go against his authority

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

My two teenagers love him and so do my wife and I. Both kind and knowledgeable. Office staff is great. Just an excellent doctor and a better man.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

Dr. Rossi is that combination of superior knowledge and down home great care. I met Dr. Rossi in 1992 and took my son to Pediatrics East. When he moved his practice to Warwick I drove 65 miles to see him with my 18yr old . Thats how great he is!!I saw him on a Sunday afternoon and he met me outside to greet me.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

Dr. Rossi is always available to answer my questions any time I call or am in for an appointment. He is very knowledgeable and can make children and adults calm during a stressful visit. My son is 14 and just had a physical that he didn't think he needed, complained all the way there,somehow he was fine when we left. The staff is also great. I really recommend this office.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011