Ratings for Dr. Josee Truchon

One of the best OBGYN health professionals in the city. The Jewish General Hospital is lucky to have her and it is no surprise she is one of their top doctors.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2018

Dre Truchon is a great and knowledgeable. I have had her for all of my pregnancies and she has always been an amazing doctor; she always takes her time to clearly explain and reassure the matter. Yes, some may complain about her punctuality, but I would rather wait to see a good physician who actually gives you her time when needed than to see a doctor who cannot give you more than 5-10 min of their time to explain and support you through your pregnancy. Her staff is as amazing and as helpful as well. From the earlier comments below, those who are not aware of the new government changes and cut backs, regular Pap tests and simple gyno examination are to be done by your family doctor now. Less there are any health related issues that requires you to see a specialist, such as Dre Truchon, a family doctor will then refer you to one.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

this is not the place to judge the supporting staff (who by the way are doing miracles with all the budget compression etc). dr truchon is just amazing. she was my obgyn for my first one and if it wasn't for her help and knowledge, i do not know if i would have had a second healthy baby due to few problems of conception. she knows her stuff and she is the best at running her clinic on time as well( of course, as the job demands, she is sometimes running late delivering a baby!). Debbie is wonderful as well. great team

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Dr. Tut hon Josée is professional. The word is professional. Any word is a diminish to rate Dr. Turchon.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2018

Receptionist is extremely rude and unprofessional. Also she doesn't take new patients even if you have a referral from your family doctor.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

HORRIBLE!!!!! I used to love her until she made me almost lost my baby. I won't recommend anyone to her. NEVER AGAIN!!!! 👎👎👎

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Dr. Truchon and her staff are AMAZING! Could not be happier and greatful to have her as my Doctor. This is my third pregnanct with her and throughout all 3 she has been great. Very professional, yet so down to earth and pleasent to be around. Answers any worries or concerns you may have without judging you and she is so easy to talk to. I litterally feel comfortable talking to her about any concerns or questions that I wouldn't necesarilly open up to with someone else. She's just AMAZING and Debbie is also such a wonderful person!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Dr Truchon is a good dr but if ur not pregnant then she will not bother with you. I was even told during my last appt. from her that the govt made many cuts and if a pap test or any other issue than I had to see my GP. I spoke to others and their gyno did not mention that. Clearly she just wants to see pregnant women.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Dr. Truchon and Debbie are both amazing! They are caring and compassionate.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

She is amazing! Takes her times to listen and answer all your questions. She is always so happy and pleasant to be around! Very professional! Knows what she is doing. I am very grateful to have her as my dr.!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017