Ratings for Dr. Josee Truchon

Dr Truchon is a good dr but if ur not pregnant then she will not bother with you. I was even told during my last appt. from her that the govt made many cuts and if a pap test or any other issue than I had to see my GP. I spoke to others and their gyno did not mention that. Clearly she just wants to see pregnant women.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Dr. Truchon and Debbie are both amazing! They are caring and compassionate.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

She is amazing! Takes her times to listen and answer all your questions. She is always so happy and pleasant to be around! Very professional! Knows what she is doing. I am very grateful to have her as my dr.!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

La meilleure obstetricienne au monde!!!javais peur de changer pour un autre obstetricien comme jen avait un et il fesait rien du tout et repondait a aucune question...mais je suis super contente elle est super fine elle prend le temps de tout expliquer de tout faire les tests etc. Vraiment waw tres contente a date!!!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Dr. Truchon is an excellent doctor for pregnancy, however if you have an issue and are not pregnant good luck...

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

elle est tout simplement merveilleuse. elle ecoute comprend et agit.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Amazing doctor. She is following my pregnancy. Always take time to explain, to answer all questions. Smiling and pleasant!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Great Doctor! She followed me during my second pregnancy. She also performed my cesarian. Takes her time to answer questions. Very thorough. Funny and great positive, bubbly personality which is rare in doctors.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

She is an amazing, even after pregnancy, I have her since 12 years and she still see me anytime I need to.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

I was looking forward taking an appointment with Dr. Truchon as a colleague of mine highly recommended her. I am 6 weeks pregnant and finding a gynecologist to follow up my pregnancy has turned to be a more difficult task than I thought. Unfortunately, the receptionist of Dr. Truchon made this task even more unpleasant. She was very condescending, she did not listen to my questions and all she simply repeated (at least 5 times) that I need a referral to see Dr. Truchon. Fine, I get that... but it only took a second phone call on my part to know if Dr. Truchon could see me before the end of my first trimester or not just to be told that she is booked until February.... I believe a receptionist sets the tone of the clinic and unfortunately, I was turned off to even take an appointment at a later date. Also, call other doctors at the JGH... they don't all ask for a referral and the delay for a first appointment is reasonable.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016