Ratings for Dr. Josee Truchon

HORRIBLE!!!!! I used to love her until she made me almost lost my baby. I won't recommend anyone to her. NEVER AGAIN!!!! 👎👎👎

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Dr. Truchon and her staff are AMAZING! Could not be happier and greatful to have her as my Doctor. This is my third pregnanct with her and throughout all 3 she has been great. Very professional, yet so down to earth and pleasent to be around. Answers any worries or concerns you may have without judging you and she is so easy to talk to. I litterally feel comfortable talking to her about any concerns or questions that I wouldn't necesarilly open up to with someone else. She's just AMAZING and Debbie is also such a wonderful person!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Dr Truchon is a good dr but if ur not pregnant then she will not bother with you. I was even told during my last appt. from her that the govt made many cuts and if a pap test or any other issue than I had to see my GP. I spoke to others and their gyno did not mention that. Clearly she just wants to see pregnant women.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Dr. Truchon and Debbie are both amazing! They are caring and compassionate.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

She is amazing! Takes her times to listen and answer all your questions. She is always so happy and pleasant to be around! Very professional! Knows what she is doing. I am very grateful to have her as my dr.!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

La meilleure obstetricienne au monde!!!javais peur de changer pour un autre obstetricien comme jen avait un et il fesait rien du tout et repondait a aucune question...mais je suis super contente elle est super fine elle prend le temps de tout expliquer de tout faire les tests etc. Vraiment waw tres contente a date!!!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Dr. Truchon is an excellent doctor for pregnancy, however if you have an issue and are not pregnant good luck...

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

elle est tout simplement merveilleuse. elle ecoute comprend et agit.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Amazing doctor. She is following my pregnancy. Always take time to explain, to answer all questions. Smiling and pleasant!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Great Doctor! She followed me during my second pregnancy. She also performed my cesarian. Takes her time to answer questions. Very thorough. Funny and great positive, bubbly personality which is rare in doctors.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017