Ratings for Dr. Mariola Januszewska

Dr. J is a very caring, patient, knowledgeable doctor. She has a very common sense approach. Sure, she does get behind, but that's what happens when you provide quality healthcare to all those patients that she sees daily. She is definitely worth the wait! Her receptionist Ingrid is always very professional, helpful and pleasant to deal with. I am very happy to have Mariola as my family doctor and wish there were more doctors like her.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Ingrid at the front desk is always helpful. Dr. J is a very caring doctor and takes the time to talk about what's happening. Quite often behind schedule, she always gives me the time I need to discuss the circumstances and gives me options and suggestions for treatment. Wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Worst doctor ever! Always late - one instance I waited in waiting room for half an hour past my appointment time, then another 45 minutes Naked in the exam room waiting for a Pap test. Then when I became pregnant I went in and she asked me why I was there and told me to come back in my second trimester and she'd refer me to another doctor... there are blood tests needed before the second trimester. She was never attentive, never answered questions fully, and always rushed me out the door.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Have not been impressed for a while but was giving her the benefit of the doubt until my health concerns became serious enough to have to questions what she is going - she send me for soft tissue ultra sound when I clearly needed to have ultrasound of my abdominal area, I had to go back, she told me half of my results and only when I asked for the report did I discover that I had more serious issue at hand than she disclosed, she will not try to dig deeper or be a diagnostician, you need to be educated yourself in medical things and just use her to write the requisitions and prescriptions pads, I am glad I was curious and took matters into my own hands.....not a good experience, will not go back

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

I always felt she was trying to rush me out the door (probably trying to make up for always being behind). I never tried and drag out an appointment with problems other than the one I booked for. I would rather not have a family doctor than see her again. I'll take my chances with the walk-in clinics from now on.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Dr. J. Is absolutely wonderful......amazing Docter!! I'm very grateful Ingrid , perfectly run office skills & lovely

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Dr. Januszewska is an amazing doctor with a heart of gold! I know when I have my appointment with her it will be thorough, knowledgeable and all done with spectacular bed side manner. Wait times for good doctors always take a little longer but I am willing to wait for Dr. Januszewska. Her service is one of a kind that benefits my whole families health. Also her front staff Ingrid is lovely and keeps everything running smoothly.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Overall satisfied, but sometimes the wait is too long....would be better if she accepted phone in prescription refills from the pharmacy though.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

I like Dr. Januszewska, but she is terribly chatty (not usually a bad thing), but it causes delays in appointment times. Otherwise, she is a great doctor!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Dr. Januszewska has been our family Dr. for at least 12 years. I am fond of her and I feel that she always listens and takes time to explain or just check on total well being. I would highly recommend her to anybody wish a good and thorough physician if she were taking new patients....I never mind waiting as I know she will take the time with me when I need her.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017