Ratings for Dr. Mariola Januszewska

Have not been impressed for a while but was giving her the benefit of the doubt until my health concerns became serious enough to have to questions what she is going - she send me for soft tissue ultra sound when I clearly needed to have ultrasound of my abdominal area, I had to go back, she told me half of my results and only when I asked for the report did I discover that I had more serious issue at hand than she disclosed, she will not try to dig deeper or be a diagnostician, you need to be educated yourself in medical things and just use her to write the requisitions and prescriptions pads, I am glad I was curious and took matters into my own hands.....not a good experience, will not go back

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

I always felt she was trying to rush me out the door (probably trying to make up for always being behind). I never tried and drag out an appointment with problems other than the one I booked for. I would rather not have a family doctor than see her again. I'll take my chances with the walk-in clinics from now on.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Dr. J. Is absolutely wonderful......amazing Docter!! I'm very grateful Ingrid , perfectly run office skills & lovely

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Dr. Januszewska is an amazing doctor with a heart of gold! I know when I have my appointment with her it will be thorough, knowledgeable and all done with spectacular bed side manner. Wait times for good doctors always take a little longer but I am willing to wait for Dr. Januszewska. Her service is one of a kind that benefits my whole families health. Also her front staff Ingrid is lovely and keeps everything running smoothly.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Overall satisfied, but sometimes the wait is too long....would be better if she accepted phone in prescription refills from the pharmacy though.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

I like Dr. Januszewska, but she is terribly chatty (not usually a bad thing), but it causes delays in appointment times. Otherwise, she is a great doctor!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Dr. Januszewska has been our family Dr. for at least 12 years. I am fond of her and I feel that she always listens and takes time to explain or just check on total well being. I would highly recommend her to anybody wish a good and thorough physician if she were taking new patients....I never mind waiting as I know she will take the time with me when I need her.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Dr. M. Januszewska has been my family physician (as well as my daughter's) for at least 15 years. In this time she has consistently been professional and approachable. I am grateful to have a family physician who not only takes the time to answer all my questions, but who also empathizes with her patients. She is very knowledgeable, and she always takes our concerns seriously. Dr. M. Januszewska does run behind schedule every once in a while, but this is because she does not rush her patients and instead takes the time to ensure that their needs are being fully met. Overall, I am very pleased with Dr. M. Januszewska, and I feel at ease knowing that my daughter and I are in good hands.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

Dr.J talked about how much she loved Depo Prevera birth control and prescribed it to me. Happily renewed my prescription every three months for many years (at least 6) When I went to a walk in clinic to renew it the doctor asked me how long I have been on the Depo shot for and was shocked that my family doctor allowed me to be on it for so long. Two years is the max anyone is supposed to take the shot. It causes bone loss and possibly lead to infertility. I'm 28 and my new doctor has me taking steps to avoid Ostioporosis.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

I've been seeing doctor J for5-6 years. Only in the past two years I have left her office every time feeling unsatisfied with her help. Multiple times I have gone to walk in clinics after seeing her to get a second opinion. She has lied to me about my PAP results, confused estrogen and progestin in my birth control pill prescription( which is unacceptable for a "women's" doctor) . She refused to prescribe medication for an eye infection and also refused to test(one of the instances I went to a walk in where they tested positive) . Every time I see her I wait at least 45 minutes past my appointment time to see her and the latest time she didn't ever physically take her hand off the doorknob. I have also experienced her as a very condescending doctor like many of the other commenters and will refuse to see her again.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015