Ratings for Dr. Daniel N. Scaff

I HAVE CALLED HIM WITH ISSUES HAS NEVER WANTED TO SEE MY CHILD STATES IF IT DOES NOT GO AWAY IN FOUR DAYS CALL BACK. MY DAUGHTER HAD SUGAR IN URINE DID NOT SEND FOR BLOOD WRK, ***PATERNAL FAM HX OF INFANT DIABETES AND YES HE IS AWARE OF THAT**I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEDN ANYONE TO HIM.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

Doctor scaff is wonderful. He staff is the only thing I would change the nurse is so RUDE and many time unkind,

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

Dr. Scaff is nice and in the first appts I needed everything went great BUT NOT Anymore now I always get told they don't have any appts until maybe 4-5 day wait and his staff is not the best. He does return phone calls which I like. Keep an eye on his receptionist/nurses they run things on their watch I think. His staff is the reason I probably will switch Docs.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

He is wonderful.. You can call him with questions any time with questions and he always calls back promptly. My son loves him and he really takes time to talk with the patient and parents. I could not ask for a better doctor for my son. If he isn't your child's doctor, he should be.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2010

We transferred from another doctor who's staff was very rude. However at this office the staff is very polite and nice and Dr. Scaff is wonderful. He takes his time with you and ALWAYS returns your calls promptly. He's young but old school and is very caring and attentive. He gives resourceful advice and genuinely cares about your child and your family. The only thing that I wish was better is the wait time (sometimes 30 min) and the availability. of appointments. It's hard to see him the same day if you have an emergency. Otherwise I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2010

Very good about calling back, even on weekends! Returns calls within 1/2 hour. Refuses to take risks and plays it very safe. Takes his time with you at the appointment and makes sure all your questions are answered. Staff is nice as well.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2009

Dr. Scaff can be a little pricey (using PPO insurance), but I think he's worth it. He really takes his time with the children, and sincerely seems to care about them. I first used him for my newborn because our regular pediatrician didn't have hospital privileges at Huntington Memorial in Pasadena. I have since switched all of my children to him. He listens to me and my concerns.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2009

Dr. Daniel N. Scaff's Credentials

• Hahnemann Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19102 (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Pasadena, CA