Ratings for Dr. Nancy Olsen

Dr. Olsen is the only doctor who ever phoned me at work to see how I was doing after she got the hospital report saying that I had broken my ankle. When I told her how much pain I'd been in through the night and said it would probably be better the next night she said "no it will be worse" she sent over a prescription for stronger painkillers to my pharmacy. While under her care she showed compassion as well as great skill to figure out what was wrong with me - a very thorough diagnostician who listened and asked lots of questions. Really made me feel like a was a partner in my health care. So of course I totally LOVED ❤️ her but she has moved on and I miss her very much. Dr. Olsen is the cutest little thing with a huge heart and the best beside manner ever. Lucky the patients who have her now.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

Rush, rush, rush, get more patients through each hour, get paid more money. Have patients return because they weren't heard the first time, more money!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2012

Dr. Olsen is the best. Very thorough and caring. Sometimes a bit delayed but I've had worse and it's because she's so thorough so worth the wait. I bring my knitting to the waiting room anyway.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2010

Amazing Doctor, a genuine person first, then a most compassonate and caring doctor, makes you feel like she has known you forever. Follows thru with every concern you have.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Olsen now for almost a year...she has taken over some of Dr. Stewart's patients...I love her...she is very understanding, compassionate and really tries to find out what the problem is...I would truly miss her if she left...she has been very helpful with my mom as well as my own medical issues...

flag | Submitted February 19, 2009

I took my autistic girl to see Dr. Olsen and left after waiting for an hour.We were put in an exam room and no one came to explain the delay. The worst part is, a walk in patient was seen before we were. Not impressed.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2009

Dr. Olsen is the best! what a caring and wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2008

Does anyone know where Dr. Olson's practice is in Saskatoon? My mom saw her when Trepa was on mat leave and loved her, but tbey won't tell her where to find her.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2007

I LOVE LOVE LOVE her!! I have only had a couple appointments with Dr. Olsen as she is covering for Dr. Terepa while on MAT leave, but already I feel like I've known her for years! I saw Dr Olsen about a chronic problem I have been having for years now. She has been more than helpful in investigating and refering me to a specialist to determine the problem. I am happy I am FINALLY getting some answers(although they may not be good ones),however it is much better than being dismissed by my regular Dr as only having a minor problem that I should be treating with Tylenol (and not seeing ANY results). It's just too bad I've had to live with this for so long. I understand Dr Olsen came from B.C? I REALLY hope she stays in Saskatoon. This is what I envision a family physician to be, knowledgable, caring, understanding and above all a good listener! I never felt rushed or shut down. She takes her time and investigates things to their fullest extent. I can't imagine going to anyone else now!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2007

Extrememly helpful and knowledgeable. Would recommend her to anyone. We really miss her in Surrey. Very compassionate and understanding. Can't say enough things about her.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2007