Ratings for Dr. Mark C. Spitz

He's a great source of information and stays on top of all the latest research and findings. I was first recommended to him by others as the doctor patients would travel from across the country to see, and I've since recommended him too. He listens and actually hears and takes into consideration patient concerns and points of view which, in my experience with doctors, is unique, and his approach and treatment of my own medical issues has been far more successful than previous doctors'. I'm very glad I found him.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

I had Dr. Spitz as a neurologist for a long time and have nothing but good things to say about him, his ethics, and his bedside manner. He's the consumate professional in my book.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2012

Knowledgeable about seizures. Horrible with bedside manner. If he doesn't have the answer, he just turns his back on you after telling you that he will be in it with you through it all. Tell you that you are "not a happy camper" is what his student told us what seems to be the "answer" when there doesn't appear to be a physiological one. Also, don't tell me over and over the same stories about your kids speeding tickets and problems at home. I'm there to find out about my brain and headaches. Don't tell me that you don't have the time to just sit there and monitor my headaches when I sit there and listen to the same stories about your family! Oh and guess what.....I AM a happy camper and you missed a BIG problem....I have cervical spine fractures that never healed from a previous TBI! See...focus on one thing and you miss the whole picture which may be at the root of the whole problem! GO to this doctor ONLY if you KNOW you have seizures and why!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2010

Dr. Spitz is amazing. He's fun to talk to and very ope. About everything. Dr. Spitz is a funny guy and makes my visits enjoyable

flag | Submitted October 20, 2009

The best neuorologist in the United States. He made me seizure free from past 3 years. What is am doing now had been dream for me.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2009

I found Dr. Spitz to be open and friendly and willing to answer my question. The latter characteristic is difficult to find in doctors today.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2007

He's very nice and took the time to answer all my questions. He made me feel at ease and asked the right sort of questions so I didn't have to guess at what he wanted to know.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2005

Dr. Mark C. Spitz's Credentials

• Univ Of Az Coll Of Med, Tucson Az 85724 (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Aurora, CO