Ratings for Dr. Lawrence F. Eisinger

I'm a level headed person; but I have to speak up on this one: One day after my Daugher was born, my wife and I decided to avoid Eisinger, he treated our newborn baby very poorly while doing the first checkup; almost like an animal. Whatever, I can get over that - fast forward, My now 9mo old infant wasn't sleeping well, had a low fever and kept fussing with her ears; our regular Dr. wasn't around and we had no choice but to get her in because we were sure it was an ear infection. "Ears are textbook" is what we were told. Fast forward a week, she popped a fever of 102+ and had the same sleepless, fussing behavior as before (only worse); went to our regular Dr: Ear infection, BOTH ears. My Daughter also had thrush which he misdiagnosed.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

I have had my 12 year old daughter in to see him several times. He has helped us every time. He is direct and may not always use the most gentle tone when talking to us but I've always understood him. I have found him competent and helpful every time he treated her. I trust him.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

Will I think he is an intelligent man he has a poor bedside manner. I have a handicapped child and he often does not explain things to the child that he is doing and this causes a lot of fear. If the child jerks away in fear this often angers him. He has made inappropriate comments on more than one occasion.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

He's not the nicest. He judges before asking questions and has a poor bedside manner. My sister had an ear infection and she started to scream because he was using a wire in her ear and he threw the chart and walked out of the room cussing.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Lawrence F. Eisinger's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

• BCBS Illinois