Ratings for Dr. Sharon Dalrymple

I haven't met the Doctor yet, but I absolutely echo the sentiments below about the secretary. Rude, unprofessional, uncaring - no empathy whatsoever. It seems she would be more suited to answering calls for a pizza delivery company than dealing with people who have health concerns. Not looking forward to speaking with her in person.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

Best Surgeon I ever had. If she didn't show up in the middle of the night I would have died. I had severe Aderance Squeezing my intestines, no more circulation, I was in severe pains and vomiting Green liquid, I had waited too long to go to the Emergency. 20,000 woman died every year of this condition, -She saved my Life, She is very compassionate, calm, and a good listener. She takes time to reassure us. Janet Marois Lamirande.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2018

Recently underwent surgery -in my opinion she is everything one would want in a surgeon - very professional felt very secure in her hands she may be a little short on the small talk but we were not exactly there to gossip over coffee

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

Recently I had a colonoscopy done by Dr. Dalrymple. Have had several before by different doctors, this was one of the most competent and professional procedures I have experienced. Looking at some complaints in the comments, I want competent hands over bedside manners, and she has the former.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

Dr. Dalrymple has no humanity towards other humans. Speaks to them as though they are nothing. What is the point in being a doctor if you don’t have the ability to care.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

Dr Dalrymple is a murderer. avoid her at all cost.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

Doc D and the Brunswick and Lakeshore staff are top rate. I had an umbilical hernia surgery and have nothing but positive to say . Thanks for your time and professionalism . , if I had to get sliced it was the best case scenario .

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

Avoid this doctor at all cost. She does not care about your loved one. She will do the bare minimum to get her pay check but at the end of the day she will not fight someone who’s not doing doing well. My dad died because of her negligence.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

Dr. Dalrymple is a really great Doctor., she is very proffessional, knowledgeamble, and very caring. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

Love her. She has done surgery on me twice and on hubby once all with perfect results

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018