Ratings for Dr. Sharon Dalrymple

Secretary is beyond rude. Dr. Dalrymple is chronically late. She usually shows up at least 1 to 1.5 hours after her first appointments are booked.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

The secretary is so rude ! I don't know about the doctor because from the first talking with this secretory I decided to change my doctor !

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

I called to make an appt with Doctor Dalrymple..this incredible rude horrible woman answered the phone..put me on hold for 25 minutes..came back and spoke to me like an animal for so reason and abruptly put me on hold again because she was laughing About the reason I needed surgery. absolitely inexcusable behavior...she is a disgusting person. I found another surgeon and won't be treated like that by anyone..let alone a receptionist that clearly hates her life. I do not understand how she holds this job?!!!look at the the reviews on the receptionist??!!!!what a joke..disgusting

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

This has to be the most incompetent doctor we ever had the displeasure to meet. She botched a hernia surgery on my husband twice and when he called to tell her she said, sorry you are on your own, nothing I can do and hung up...he got the botched job fixed at the MGH and it is now perfect but he suffered needlessly because of this extremely incompetent and uncaring person.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Tell me how Dr. Sharon Dalrymple could be a good doctor if she has soo bad secretary. May be because they are the same, equally bad. No more business with you.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

I had my first appointment with Dr. Janet Kwan today. She is replacing Dr. McLeod who has now retired. I was a patient of Dr. McLeod for 25+ years and had to endure his awful and very rude Receptionist for all those years. Unfortunately, that same person is now working for Dr. Kwan (she is also working for Dr. Sharon Dalrymple and one other physician). Today I took the opportunity to tell Dr. Kwan how I felt about her Receptionist. I told her that as far as I'm concerned she is in the wrong job, i.e. she should not be dealing with the public (especially not with patients who are often anxious when they visit the doctor). She is rude, never has a smile on her face and often keeps you waiting while she's having a chat with her co-worker (she has trained this co-worker to be just like her - just as rude and dismissive as her). She has held this job for far too long and it is time for her to retire or be forced to do so. Dr. Kwan was very pleasant and very attentive to my comments and she told me that other patients had also complained about this person and that I had done the right thing by telling her how I felt. Therefore, I encourage those of you who are tired of having to deal with this Receptionist's awful attitude to tell Dr. Kwan or Dr. Dalrymple about it. Hopefully, if they get enough negative comments from their patients, they will fire this woman or force her to retire - the sooner, the better!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Dr. Sharon Dalrymple is an excellent surgeon and a very kind person.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2015

Dr. Darlrymple is a kind, She is beautiful and she is the best.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Top Gun Doctor and Surgeon I had a bump on my back she removed it perfectly She also removed and fat bump on my abdomen She removed another on my upper chest and arm right on the vein. She always did a perfect and proper job with excellent stitching work for me. I do know their are top gun Surgeons in Montreal who go in with a camera and will barley cut you going in . They actually go in threw your belly button for appendices and other operations showing no scares. I believe before you need a Doctor you should research then when it's time you are ready and know who to call instead of a panic and choose any Doctor on call. Remember any Doctor can be having a bad day the day you need them. Most are perfect but be careful when you need things done make sure all seems well with them .. Sharon is classy and just a very pretty top gun Doctor from my experience but nobody is perfect and when you need surgery you are at risk form any Doctor. Top or not. Some Doctors are not what they seem so be careful. Make sure you choose wisely for you have only one life and you can never take anything back. Like a I said be careful and last resort is and operation .. ! I give Sharon 5 Stars.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Secretary receptionist extremely abrupt and rude. She will say anything without even thinking of the ramification or respect for the patient.The doctor is very kind and knowledgeable. The doctor will sometime be late for appointments but that is understandable.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013