Ratings for Dr. Sharon Dalrymple

Dr. Dalrymple is a really great Doctor., she is very proffessional, knowledgeamble, and very caring. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

Love her. She has done surgery on me twice and on hubby once all with perfect results

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Dr. Dalrymple is extremely competent, she was my doctor for 14 years until I moved to Ontario. If I was still living in Quebec she would still be my doctor. Dr. Dalrymple is an excellent surgean, and she is a very kind and caring person.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Disregard below and live and let live the receptionist (imagine dealing with a sick lot day in and day out... and if she is a receptionist she might not have that many more options to her. So please, be a good patient on your end). As for Dr Dalrymple, extremely competent regardless of anything else. If you want someone sharp, with great hands, it's her. And for me, this is more important than her bedside manners (which she does have. she is polite and cuteous) and so I checked my ego at the door. And no, she shouldn't change careers: it's not like we've got an oversupply of surgeons in Quebec.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

Awful. She is an independent woman clearly in the wrong occupation. Completely misplaced as a doctor (and it seems to be because of her own self centred ego) she will only understand the need for kindness and caring when she herself becomes cancer stricken, I wouldn't recommend her to anybody. In fact I hope she stops practising for everyone's benefit, and is replaced by a young super talented caring person.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Secretary is beyond rude. Dr. Dalrymple is chronically late. She usually shows up at least 1 to 1.5 hours after her first appointments are booked.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

The secretary is so rude ! I don't know about the doctor because from the first talking with this secretory I decided to change my doctor !

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

I called to make an appt with Doctor Dalrymple..this incredible rude horrible woman answered the phone..put me on hold for 25 minutes..came back and spoke to me like an animal for so reason and abruptly put me on hold again because she was laughing About the reason I needed surgery. absolitely inexcusable behavior...she is a disgusting person. I found another surgeon and won't be treated like that by anyone..let alone a receptionist that clearly hates her life. I do not understand how she holds this job?!!!look at the the reviews on the receptionist??!!!!what a joke..disgusting

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

This has to be the most incompetent doctor we ever had the displeasure to meet. She botched a hernia surgery on my husband twice and when he called to tell her she said, sorry you are on your own, nothing I can do and hung up...he got the botched job fixed at the MGH and it is now perfect but he suffered needlessly because of this extremely incompetent and uncaring person.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Tell me how Dr. Sharon Dalrymple could be a good doctor if she has soo bad secretary. May be because they are the same, equally bad. No more business with you.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016