Ratings for Dr. Jeannette Gibbons

Knowledgeable, respectful of my concerns, takes the time to explain the need for tests as well as the results in laymans terms, refers to Specialists when required and is helpful as well as follows up on all treatments. Not afraid to say she isn't sure or needs more info to make an informed decision . One of the best family Doctors I have ever had. Wonderful at putting you at ease while being fully professional and comprehensive. While you are with her you have her full attention and don't feel she is rushing you out the door (other than when she has a delivery pending lol ) .

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

Dr. Gibbons is the best GP I have had in my life. She delivered my two children and gave me the right care at all times. My children are her patients too and she is very respectful and kind in her interactions with them. She takes the time to explain to a child what the issue is and how she is going to help him take care of it. All anxiety goes away once they talk to her. When I am her patient she answers all the questions that I have and is not afraid to send me to a specialist or give me any recommendation. Unfortunately I am moving off the Sunshine Coast and she is the #1 thing I will miss from this place. Thanks so much Dr. Gibbons!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

DR. Jeannette is very knowledgeable, attentive, compassionate. When she is with you, her attention is fully focused on you, the patient. She explains reasons for tests, medications, and how diseases can progress if left untreated. She has a great laugh and a wonderful sense of humor. Since I have moved away from the Coast, and am in the process of finding a doctors, I realize again what a gem she is.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

Very smart, caring and thorough. I feel blessed and am so grateful to have my family's health looked after by her! I love her good news/bad news approach. You have diabetes and here are all the reasons it's going to be OK. And it is!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2010

Great doctor, she really listens and always takes time even on her busiest days to ask about your concerns. Always calls back promtly with results.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2009

Dr. Gibbons is absolutley amazing! I love her! I couldn't ask for a better doctor. She really takes her time with her patients (reason she is usualy late)She has been my doctor for 13 years and even delivered my baby. I trust her judgement more than any other doctor. I could go on and on about how intelligent and amazing she is..but I wouldn't have enough space! Highly recommended

flag | Submitted May 15, 2009

What a fantastic doctor. Punctuality was rated a 4 only because she often is late....this is only because she takes her time with her patients and makes sure she answers all questions before moving on to her next patient. She is not afraid to send you to a specialist if it is something she is not sure about. There are no other words I can think of but TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009

always present to my needs, explains results and findings in a clear manner and addresses issues in a timely fashion. Wouldnt trade her for the world!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2007

I, like other posters on this site, have found Dr. Gibbons to be a wonderful, understanding, compassionate expert. Her diagnoses are on the mark, but she sends her patients to a specialist if she deems it prudent. She listens and takes the time with each patient as necessary. If she's abit behind schedule it's because she gave someone before me the time that they needed. Her new same day appointment model results in less wating time, if any. I am fortunate to have such a wonderful caregiver.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2007

I am very greatful to have this young lady as my families doctor as she is an absolute amazing doctor. The overwhelming amount knowledge and caring warmth she shares certainly is felt though out our community. Thank you Dr.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2007