Ratings for Dr. Glen Hunter

Great doctor; helped me with fertility and we were successful quite quickly :)

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Dr. Hunter is an amazing doc. Very friendly and makes you feel at ease no matter what the situation. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

The best doc in the whole world amazing person he helped my wife trough all my son's pregnancy he's awsome

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

He did not deliver my kids, but I always made sure to see him. He was always so kind, funny and an amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr. Hunter delivered by 1st Child and have nothing but good things to say about the experience and the professionalism at his clinic.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Dr. Hunter delivered both of my kids, and performed a cyst removal surgery without any scars. The C-Section cut is completely invisible. He is caring, and such a pleasure to deal with, I have moved out of Milton, but only trust him for follow up.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Dr. Hunter performed a necessary surgery on me that another Gyn refused to do. She wanted me on meds for the next few years. Best thing I ever did. He and is staff are great. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Dr. Hunter is always very kind to me at my visits and I highly recommend him. The receptionist is lovely.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Dr. Hunter was very professional kind and patient, never rushes you out.I recommend him. He has a great Secretary !

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Dr. Hunter has helped me with my many health problems. He is the best in the field. Very patient, caring and always will do his best to help you. Also want to compliment Dr. Hunter in having a aceptional Secretary.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016