Ratings for Dr. Glen Hunter

Best Dr ever, he's so nice, humble and so knowledgable.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

He is really an angel that God has ordained to save lives. He is friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. He is the best doctor have ever met in my life . Am so grateful to him. He has the best supporting team as well.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

He accepted me as patient on a friend's referral and got me in to see him diagnosed me and got me in for surgrey all before I was able to get an appointment to even see someone in london

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Excellent physician. Knowledgeable with a warm and welcoming bedside manner.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

I had a bad experience delivering my first. That obstetrician (whom I won't name) messed something up when stitching me up as it caused problems down there for years to come. All I can say is thank God for Dr. Hunter. I truly lucked out that I got him for delivery with my second. It's thanks to him that I didn't need to go into surgery to detach my placenta. If I would have had a female doctor, no way they would have had the strength to detach. Also, when sowing me up, he fixed whatever mess or problem was created with the first stitch up with that other o.b. I am so grateful to him and hold him in high regard.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Dr. Hunter delivered both of my children. You will never find a doctor more caring and compassionate. Very down to earth and knowledgeable. Goes out of his way to help you and always is just so calm. Best doc I have ever had. His receptionist is also very sweet. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

Dr. Hunter delivered my first child at the end of November and I couldn't be more impressed with him and his team at the Milton Hospital. I ended up having a vaginal delivery with no tearing. Five star.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Very personable, knowledgeable. Makes me feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Great doctor; helped me with fertility and we were successful quite quickly :)

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Dr. Hunter is an amazing doc. Very friendly and makes you feel at ease no matter what the situation. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017