Ratings for Dr. Garnet Maley

Dr. Maley was my doctor for several years, but I never had enjoyed my visit. Between the front staff who are awfully rude, and his inattention to detail, I couldn't wait to find a new family doctor. I also had a blood test done and was never informed of the results until I called months later.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Excellent doctor. No no senses, gets the job done. Love my doctor and his staff

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. Maley has been my dr. for about 17 years. I find him to be very thorough and helpful. He is straight to the point but he is there to be my doctor not my therapist. I would recommend him in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

I have been going to Dr Maley since he began his practice in Milton in the 80"s. He has always been attentive and recommended the appropriate plan to resolve any problems.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

He is excepting patients but won't take a patient if you want to change dr in town . Current dr old and need new one but they won't take on patient due to this . So why are you taking on new patients ??? But when call the answer is no ? Staff rude in phone !

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

I wouldn't recommend this man period, he mise we'll be a pill mill. Stay away from him people much doesn't send you for proper testing and gets you in and out as fast as possible ...

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Dr. Maley has been my GP since 1988 which is when I was born. He is certainly a curt man with a dry and closed-off demeanour but is very knowledgeable and helpful. He's friendly if you engage him but otherwise he is simply trying to help his patients. He has a reputation for being unkind but when I am sick I have a mother for TLC and a doctor to help me get better.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

I contacted Dr. Maley's office to schedule a blood test for Zika virus. I met with a nurse practitioner named Mark who sat with me a scheduled the test to be done. I had the test done later that day. Here's where Dr. Maley's office dropped the ball. Nobody contacted me with the results for over a month, when I called all they said was the results weren't back yet. By the time we hit 1 1/2 months from the test, they finally tell me that the test was cancelled as the paperwork was not completed by "Mark". Now I have to go back and see "Mark" to do this all over again....not happy and very disappointed with the level of professionalism.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Our family has had Dr Maley for 13 years. His staff are lovely especially his receptionist Liz. We are never kept waiting & he is down to earth when it comes to explaining things & when you actually need a prescription. His staff always tries to accommodate our needs ( everyone wants a dr appt the same day when they're ill). Dr Maley is a dedicated & kind hearted man. He goes above to stay late & arrange for a specific dr to meet us at another hospital outside Milton when an emergency arose. We've forever grateful he looks after our family.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

No longer our gp. Would not recommend, decisions he made were based on his requirements, not our families.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016