Ratings for Dr. Garnet Maley

There are so few Doctors would give as much, and work as hard as Doctor Garnet Maley did in life. He was a person that exudes character, integrity and conviction. If only there were more Doctors in our country as dedicated to improving the lives of patients, and helped to facilitate easier access to health-care in general. He will be missed by the lives of those he helped.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

I totally agree with the comment below. Dr Maley was a wonderful Family Doctor. He was always there for us and I hope that he knows that his care, professionalism and kindness was much appreciated and that we will miss him very much. Rest in Peace Dr Maley.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

I have been going to Dr Maley for over 30 yrs. He was a phenominal diagnostic Dr. Bang on every time ! Never a problem if I requested to see a specialist. Always a pleasure to converse with if you engaged him. Always right to the point but also took all the time necessary. I never had to wait too long in the waiting room . All of you complaining about him being rude and too quick , can you just immagine how long you would have to wait for your turn if he treated every appointment as a social event ? So just shut up ! We have lost a wonderful healthcare provider . So saddened by the news of his sudden passing , RIP amazing Doctor.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2018

Dr. Maley has been accepting new patients for more than 30 years, mainly because he has had trouble keeping them. After my previous doctor moved to the US in 2007, I switched to Dr. Maley as he was the only male Dr at the time accepting new patients (which is rare for established Drs in Milton). I saw Dr. Maley 3x. As a thyroid patient, I am used to doing blood tests, Dr. Maley would write my prescriptions without doing any tests. My third visit was for a physical, which Dr, Maley did while sitting 10 feet from me across the room from behind a desk. That was the final straw for me leading to no more visits.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

Dr. Maley was my doctor for several years, but I never had enjoyed my visit. Between the front staff who are awfully rude, and his inattention to detail, I couldn't wait to find a new family doctor. I also had a blood test done and was never informed of the results until I called months later.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Excellent doctor. No no senses, gets the job done. Love my doctor and his staff

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. Maley has been my dr. for about 17 years. I find him to be very thorough and helpful. He is straight to the point but he is there to be my doctor not my therapist. I would recommend him in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

I have been going to Dr Maley since he began his practice in Milton in the 80"s. He has always been attentive and recommended the appropriate plan to resolve any problems.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

He is excepting patients but won't take a patient if you want to change dr in town . Current dr old and need new one but they won't take on patient due to this . So why are you taking on new patients ??? But when call the answer is no ? Staff rude in phone !

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

I wouldn't recommend this man period, he mise we'll be a pill mill. Stay away from him people much doesn't send you for proper testing and gets you in and out as fast as possible ...

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017