Ratings for Dr. Phil Hardin

I have been seeing Dr Hardin for Numerous years and I must say he is an amazing doctor, Very Kind and very patient.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

I have only been seeing Dr. Hardin for 3 years now however I find him to be extremely knowledgeable and very kind. He has put me on different medications and I am now off of the insulin that had made me gain over 35lbs. Ive been losing the weight (10lbs left to go). As for the other comments about him being arrogant.......I disagree completely!!! He absolutely knows what he is doing and I am glad he is my doctor. I have had to call his office a couple of times and he has never not responded to me (maybe because I am not a constant caller?) I think that anyone that gets referred to Dr. Hardin has been placed in the best hands possible. Let face it people Diabetes is not a pretty thing and if we can get it under control and live a normal life then lets do it and stop being so bitter. Thank you Dr. Hardin for everything you have done and continue to do for me!!!!! Cheers!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Dr Hardin is very knowledgeable in his field. However. He refuses to get into the modern age so you have to FAX your results. In my case I had to drive for half an hour one way to do so. I told his wife(?) at the counter this. The Dr. then told me -via her- not to fax anymore results. It took two weeks to fix my low results because we played phone tag; she never picks up the phone the first time. I saw the commercial on t.v. about Invokana, that it can lead to bladder cancer. In coordination with my family Dr. (Dr Hardin is 'to buisy' to respond when I call) I decided to not take this medication anymore. He then REFUSED to continue our patient/physian relationship and told me I had my last consultation. I made it clear that I did not question his knowledge but I did not trust the medication. There was no way he'd take my answer. I wish the Enterprice will beam up it's captain. And all his knowledge.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

I see nothing arrogant in this Dr....in fact he is likely the best I have ever seen period. Maybe you gave him a reason to act in a way you did not like. He has always met me in the hall or came into the room with a smile and has always been pleasant to me.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

He is the rudest, most arrogant doctor I've ever met. There is no excuse for a doctor to belittle his patient. I had type 1 diabetes for over 46 years. I do not expect a doctor to hold my hand, or even to genuinely care about me, but a little respect would be nice.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

He has been my diabetologist ever since I came back to Canada in 2007 after living (and being diagnosed) in the middle East. I've never had reason to ever think of changing doctors, despite there being many fine specialists whom are closer to me than him. He never beats around the bush and is genuinely interested in getting the best care possible for you. If that means taking some flack from him, then deal with it--he wants what is best for you; he''s not there to baby you.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

I was afraid of him at first but now I like him. He is a wonderful diabetic doctor and is extremely knowlegable. I am in and out of my appointments within 20-30 minutes with little or no waiting in the waiting room. He doesn't beat around the bush and is straight with you.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

I've seen Dr. Hardin for a few years now. He is pleasant and engaging. I think the world of him. My diabetes and cholesterol is under control for the first time in decades thanks to him.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2011

Wow!! Dr. Hardin is a knowledgeable, well read and published specialist in Diabetic care. What some may confuse as arrogance or possibly poor bedside manner is that Dr. Hardin is there to provide support and guidance as the PATIENT cares for their diabetes. Dr. Hardin, his staff, your family Physician cannot control the disease in a Patient. The Patient must do this and is accountable for their own health, and must responsibility.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2010

Dr. Hardin gives excellent care to diabetics. He is knowledgabe regarding every fact of the disease. He goes out of his way to make sure you are getting the BEST care.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2010