Ratings for Dr. Kristine Roberts

I am very displeased with Dr. Roberts lack of interest in looking after the health of my daughter who is her patient. My daughter has lost over 25 lbs and has constant diarrhea so cannot lead a normal life. Her phone calls are not returned and she can’t make an appointment .....depression is apparent. Surely a more serious investigation to discover the cause of the constant nausea and diarrhea is part of her job as a doctor.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

We have dealt with Dr Roberts for over 20 years. Very good with my family and my kids love her!! I agree she is hard to book with, but she has a work life balance, like everyone wants! We have not had concerns or issues

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

Dr. Roberts is always willing to go above and beyond to treat you on a wholistic level, checking on both your physical and mental health. I can't think of anyone else that cares about their patients as much as she does.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Great Dr and very engaged. Just hard to get her time

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

She's awesome in every way! One of the nicest people I have ever met.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Some Dr's only feel the need to push prescriptions rather than treat the root cause, Dr Roberts is one of these. She put my daughter on antidepressants at 14 and by the time she was 17, she was in the psych ward for suicidal tendencies. Time for a second opinion and another Dr.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

I don't have a family doctor. Saw Dr Roberts at an after-hours clinic, and she followed up even though I wasn't one of her patients. Excellent.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

Very difficult to make an appointment. Phone rarely answered and the apts I do get are usually changed for her vacation.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Dr Roberts treats my whole family she is awesome. I've been to a few Dr's and none come close to the treatment you get at Dr Roberts office. She is amazing. As is her secretary Angie.

Submitted February 4, 2013

Very helpful. She is very honest and does not waste your time.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2013