Ratings for Dr. Iain Jamieson

After my daughter was born prematurely, Dr Jamieson became her pediatrician and has since taken on my two other children. He is always kind and patient and all three children are comfortable with him. His receptionist is lovely as well. I would highly recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Went in for an appointment today, he was ready to push me out the door until I informed him I was there for 4-month vaccinations. he had to look it up as he must not have believed me. Then he told me he can't give one as my 5 month old is too old for it now.- he was there at 4 months, why didn't he give it then, knowing that at 5 months he would be too old. Every appointment he questions why I am brining my child to hkmc Meanwhile he agreed to take my son on as a patient. I won't be back to see him again.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

At 1st we were glad to have him as a Dr. Along the way he has misdiagnosed, blamed the child & parent, is very dismissive and arrogant. He flat out refuses to comply with other Dr's orders. We do not care to hear him boast about his career & accomplishments. We would never recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Dr. J is the first doctor who has cared to be through, attentive and compassionate with my daughter in this city. She isn't the easiest patient to treat, having had some early neglectful medical treatment. Dr. J stays very 'chill' with her and asks her directly about what is bothering her. My daughter feels comfortable talking with him. That fact alone puts me at ease. Oh, yes, I love Theresa, that is all.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

Absolute best! Excellent with my kids! Listens to us as parents but does not make mountains out of mole hills. Awesome person, and Doctor

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

Absolutely first-rate. We trust him implicitly. And, he has a pleasing manner - very easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

Dr. Jamieson didn't contemplate problems we've approached him with. He has quick answers, no research, no testing to diagnose. I'm very disappointed.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Amazing doctor. So kind and knowledgeable. Made me feel very comfortable being a first time mother.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

Dr. J is calm, thorough and patient with my daughter who has had more than her share of medical intervention. He listens and he is informative. He is not afraid to pick up the phone to talk with his patients (or parents of patients). As a doctor he is right up there with the best.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

I myself was the first TEF baby born in Peterbourgh, the moment I was born Jamieson was my pediatrician. There's not a bad thing about him I could say over the 18 years I seen him, he has truly made a positive impact on my life, and I'm extremely grateful to have to have had him for me and my family, his kindness, caring ways helped me and my family threw a lot. Deffinatly a gods blessing to have him doing what he does.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015