You may also like

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

Dr. J is calm, thorough and patient with my daughter who has had more than her share of medical intervention. He listens and he is informative. He is not afraid to pick up the phone to talk with his patients (or parents of patients). As a doctor he is right up there with the best.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

I myself was the first TEF baby born in Peterbourgh, the moment I was born Jamieson was my pediatrician. There's not a bad thing about him I could say over the 18 years I seen him, he has truly made a positive impact on my life, and I'm extremely grateful to have to have had him for me and my family, his kindness, caring ways helped me and my family threw a lot. Deffinatly a gods blessing to have him doing what he does.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Dr.Jamieson took my daughter on as a patient after another doctor fumbled her care. I'm grateful to have him.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Jamieson 8 years ago when my son was 2 months old. He had a lump in his neck but for all the tests that were done we still couldn't figure out what it was. Dr. Jamieson was very kind, caring and right on the ball with solving the problem. He sent us to Sick Kids (where we found out it was only a knot that needed massaging!) and called us personally to see how things went. I would recommend him to anyone and he was my first choice for my daughter.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Dr. J is compassionate, helpful, and caring. He has been an endless support for the child I am raising who has special needs. THANK YOU Dr. J!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

An amazing Dr

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Dr. Iain Jamieson's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Absolute best! Excellent with my kids! Listens to us as parents but does not make mountains out of mole hills. Awesome person, and Doctor "

March 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely first-rate. We trust him implicitly. And, he has a pleasing manner - very easy to talk to."

February 13, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jamieson didn't contemplate problems we've approached him with. He has quick answers, no research, no testing to diagnose. I'm very disappointed."

September 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor. So kind and knowledgeable. Made me feel very comfortable being a first time mother. "

May 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. J is calm, thorough and patient with my daughter who has had more than her share of medical intervention. He listens and he is informative. He is not afra..."

May 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I myself was the first TEF baby born in Peterbourgh, the moment I was born Jamieson was my pediatrician. There's not a bad thing about him I could say over th..."

February 5, 2015