Ratings for Dr. Iain Jamieson

Likes to push you out the door and belittle you. Serious concerns of a child not taken seriously. I am actually shocked that he has such great reviews by others. I am very disappointed

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

This man saved my sons life! After an incompitent dr refused to acknowledge serious symptoms and after me begging I saw Jamison once and he knew exactly what it was! My son is healthy now and we see this man for everything involving our children! He is a true gift!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

He is an incredible doctor. Nothing but respect for Dr. Jamieson. He is one of a kind. Thankful for him and his experience and intelligence.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

Great people. Never have an issue getting in always friendly and very helpful.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

After my daughter was born prematurely, Dr Jamieson became her pediatrician and has since taken on my two other children. He is always kind and patient and all three children are comfortable with him. His receptionist is lovely as well. I would highly recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Went in for an appointment today, he was ready to push me out the door until I informed him I was there for 4-month vaccinations. he had to look it up as he must not have believed me. Then he told me he can't give one as my 5 month old is too old for it now.- he was there at 4 months, why didn't he give it then, knowing that at 5 months he would be too old. Every appointment he questions why I am brining my child to hkmc Meanwhile he agreed to take my son on as a patient. I won't be back to see him again.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

At 1st we were glad to have him as a Dr. Along the way he has misdiagnosed, blamed the child & parent, is very dismissive and arrogant. He flat out refuses to comply with other Dr's orders. We do not care to hear him boast about his career & accomplishments. We would never recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Dr. J is the first doctor who has cared to be through, attentive and compassionate with my daughter in this city. She isn't the easiest patient to treat, having had some early neglectful medical treatment. Dr. J stays very 'chill' with her and asks her directly about what is bothering her. My daughter feels comfortable talking with him. That fact alone puts me at ease. Oh, yes, I love Theresa, that is all.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

Absolute best! Excellent with my kids! Listens to us as parents but does not make mountains out of mole hills. Awesome person, and Doctor

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

Absolutely first-rate. We trust him implicitly. And, he has a pleasing manner - very easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016