Ratings for Dr. Roy Jackson

Dr Jackson was very nice to my hubby and I during our delivery at Peach Arch Hospital! He was very kind and knowledgeable! We are so glad that he was the on call dr that day! If you are considering choose an OB, try him!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Dr. Jackson is so caring and helpful! I am lucky I was referred to him by my family doctor.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

very competent, kind, compassionate surgeon. Top notch specialist. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Dr. Roy Jackson is an excellent, caring doctor. I am very fortunate that my family doctor referred me to this specialist. He takes the time to talk to you and find out the problem is. He doesn't just write prescriptions like other doctors. he is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Dr Roy Jackson has been my Gynaecologist for 16 years, he is the most caring, compassionate doctor I have ever dealt with. He truly wants to help his patients, and he has helped me through peri menopause, to menopausal symptoms that were unbearable. He is so knowable, and works closely with my MD and other specialists. He is truly the reason I feel so good! Fabulous Dr!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Dr. Jackson delivered 2 of my 3 kids at Peace Arch Hospital. He was amazing. Thank you Dr. Jackson. - Chrissy from Surrey

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

Thank you to this great man and experienced surgeon. I feel like he gave me a new lease on life. I had bladder / rectalprolapse , And other problems from four natural births.My husband left me for a younger woman. Dr Jackson listened and tailored a treatment plan for me. He did not insist that I have a hysterectomy as the other surgeon I had seen earlier did. I felt like he understood that as An African woman, even though I did not want to have more kids, removing my uterus may cause an emotional turmoil. The surgery was successful, thanks to Dr Jackson expertise and recovery was smooth. Don't suffer in silence, if you need a gynaecologist, go and see Dr Jackon, He is the best!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

Thank you Dr. Jackson !! A Very professional doctor and really went the extra mile with all my body's issues !! Just out of surgery a few days ago and already feel better ! Gave me all my options and got things done so that I can have a happy and healthy future !!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Great Doctor, very knowledgeable. I recommend him, the best doctor I have ever met.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Dr Jackson is wonderful. He did my first C-section as an emergency in Peace Arch and my second C-section (18 month later) as a scheduled procedure at Peace Arch. If you can get a referral (I believe he is very busy) you are very lucky as he does a wonderful job along with his staff. Follow up visits and checking to make sure you heal are a normal part of his practice.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014