Ratings for Dr. Roy Jackson

He delivered my son via unplanned c-section in December 2014 and he did an amazing job. Very professional and caring.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

There are doctors who practice medicine that are adequate and then there are doctors like Dr Roy Jackson who are exceptional and are leaders in their field. He is a uniquely gifted surgeon and managed to perform a surgery that another gynecologist assured me was not do-able. He is highly skilled, experienced and performed a vaginal laparoscopic hysterectomy which any other surgeon would have taken out abdominally because of the size of my 2 fibroids and an enlarged uterus. My surgery ended up being a little more complicated and lengthy than expected. Instead of two large fibroids, it was about ten fibroids and extremely large uterus because of adenomyosis - a condition I did not know I had. Dr. Jackson went the extra mile and still removed the uterus vaginally, keeping my best interest at heart. A near impossible task performed by Dr. Jackson so that I heal and recover faster. I also had repairs done to my prolapsed bladder, rectocele, cystocele and enterocele. All the nurses at the hospital also praised him and said that he was meticulous and the best. He is genuinely compassionate, and thoroughly and patiently answered all my questions, guiding me through various possible scenarios. He provided me with diagrams and comprehensively detailed all the options. And if that is not enough,I found Dr. Jackson to be a very kind, gentle, warm and a caring human being. I trust him wholeheartedly who looked out for my best interest and did what was best for my health. I have a million reasons for being thankful to you Dr. Jackson! I am blessed to have had you as my surgeon. I am 6 weeks post-op and I am recovering well. Even if you've seen a gynecologist before, I sincerely encourage you to go see Dr. Jackson for a second opinion. He is simply the best!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Dr Jackson was very nice to my hubby and I during our delivery at Peach Arch Hospital! He was very kind and knowledgeable! We are so glad that he was the on call dr that day! If you are considering choose an OB, try him!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Dr. Jackson is so caring and helpful! I am lucky I was referred to him by my family doctor.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

very competent, kind, compassionate surgeon. Top notch specialist. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Dr. Roy Jackson is an excellent, caring doctor. I am very fortunate that my family doctor referred me to this specialist. He takes the time to talk to you and find out the problem is. He doesn't just write prescriptions like other doctors. he is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Dr Roy Jackson has been my Gynaecologist for 16 years, he is the most caring, compassionate doctor I have ever dealt with. He truly wants to help his patients, and he has helped me through peri menopause, to menopausal symptoms that were unbearable. He is so knowable, and works closely with my MD and other specialists. He is truly the reason I feel so good! Fabulous Dr!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Dr. Jackson delivered 2 of my 3 kids at Peace Arch Hospital. He was amazing. Thank you Dr. Jackson. - Chrissy from Surrey

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

Thank you to this great man and experienced surgeon. I feel like he gave me a new lease on life. I had bladder / rectalprolapse , And other problems from four natural births.My husband left me for a younger woman. Dr Jackson listened and tailored a treatment plan for me. He did not insist that I have a hysterectomy as the other surgeon I had seen earlier did. I felt like he understood that as An African woman, even though I did not want to have more kids, removing my uterus may cause an emotional turmoil. The surgery was successful, thanks to Dr Jackson expertise and recovery was smooth. Don't suffer in silence, if you need a gynaecologist, go and see Dr Jackon, He is the best!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

Thank you Dr. Jackson !! A Very professional doctor and really went the extra mile with all my body's issues !! Just out of surgery a few days ago and already feel better ! Gave me all my options and got things done so that I can have a happy and healthy future !!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015