Ratings for Dr. Roy Jackson

I have a never met a doctor so wonderful and knowledgable and caring as Dr. Roy Jackson I recommend him to everyone, and his wife miss Jackson unbelievable people, the only thing I can say is thank you so much for everything they have done for me from the bottom of my heart!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

Dr. Jackson is an incredible doctor! So caring, knowledgable and always puts his patients first!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr Jackson was incredible. C-section that saved my daughter's life. Everyone should have a doctor like this! My previous doctor did not listen to my concerns, did not discuss any options. Dr. Jackson was beyond wonderful.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Dr Jackson delivered my daughter via emergency c-section at Peace Arch and he was wonderful. He gave us loads of information and options, he was patient and caring and came by the next day on his own time to see if we were okay. Lots of attention paid to my recovering and overall well-being. I would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Dr. Jackson is a wonderful Doctor. He answers all questions and explains things without rushing you. I had a total laparoscopic hysterectomy bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy and was pleasantly surprised at the relatively quick recovery with minimal discomfort. Laparoscopic surgery, if offered, is an option worth considering. His office staff are also very helpful.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

He delivered my son via unplanned c-section in December 2014 and he did an amazing job. Very professional and caring.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

There are doctors who practice medicine that are adequate and then there are doctors like Dr Roy Jackson who are exceptional and are leaders in their field. He is a uniquely gifted surgeon and managed to perform a surgery that another gynecologist assured me was not do-able. He is highly skilled, experienced and performed a vaginal laparoscopic hysterectomy which any other surgeon would have taken out abdominally because of the size of my 2 fibroids and an enlarged uterus. My surgery ended up being a little more complicated and lengthy than expected. Instead of two large fibroids, it was about ten fibroids and extremely large uterus because of adenomyosis - a condition I did not know I had. Dr. Jackson went the extra mile and still removed the uterus vaginally, keeping my best interest at heart. A near impossible task performed by Dr. Jackson so that I heal and recover faster. I also had repairs done to my prolapsed bladder, rectocele, cystocele and enterocele. All the nurses at the hospital also praised him and said that he was meticulous and the best. He is genuinely compassionate, and thoroughly and patiently answered all my questions, guiding me through various possible scenarios. He provided me with diagrams and comprehensively detailed all the options. And if that is not enough,I found Dr. Jackson to be a very kind, gentle, warm and a caring human being. I trust him wholeheartedly who looked out for my best interest and did what was best for my health. I have a million reasons for being thankful to you Dr. Jackson! I am blessed to have had you as my surgeon. I am 6 weeks post-op and I am recovering well. Even if you've seen a gynecologist before, I sincerely encourage you to go see Dr. Jackson for a second opinion. He is simply the best!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Dr Jackson was very nice to my hubby and I during our delivery at Peach Arch Hospital! He was very kind and knowledgeable! We are so glad that he was the on call dr that day! If you are considering choose an OB, try him!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Dr. Jackson is so caring and helpful! I am lucky I was referred to him by my family doctor.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

very competent, kind, compassionate surgeon. Top notch specialist. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016