Ratings for Dr. Roy Jackson

Dr. Roy Jackson is an excellent, caring doctor. I am very fortunate that my family doctor referred me to this specialist. He takes the time to talk to you and find out the problem is. He doesn't just write prescriptions like other doctors. he is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Dr Roy Jackson has been my Gynaecologist for 16 years, he is the most caring, compassionate doctor I have ever dealt with. He truly wants to help his patients, and he has helped me through peri menopause, to menopausal symptoms that were unbearable. He is so knowable, and works closely with my MD and other specialists. He is truly the reason I feel so good! Fabulous Dr!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

Thank you to this great man and experienced surgeon. I feel like he gave me a new lease on life. I had bladder / rectalprolapse , And other problems from four natural births.My husband left me for a younger woman. Dr Jackson listened and tailored a treatment plan for me. He did not insist that I have a hysterectomy as the other surgeon I had seen earlier did. I felt like he understood that as An African woman, even though I did not want to have more kids, removing my uterus may cause an emotional turmoil. The surgery was successful, thanks to Dr Jackson expertise and recovery was smooth. Don't suffer in silence, if you need a gynaecologist, go and see Dr Jackon, He is the best!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

Thank you Dr. Jackson !! A Very professional doctor and really went the extra mile with all my body's issues !! Just out of surgery a few days ago and already feel better ! Gave me all my options and got things done so that I can have a happy and healthy future !!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Dr Jackson is wonderful. He did my first C-section as an emergency in Peace Arch and my second C-section (18 month later) as a scheduled procedure at Peace Arch. If you can get a referral (I believe he is very busy) you are very lucky as he does a wonderful job along with his staff. Follow up visits and checking to make sure you heal are a normal part of his practice.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

Dr. Jackson has been amazing throughout everything we have been through. He delivered my daughter in 2011 via c-section and has kind, caring, thorough and very knowledgeable. When we lost our second daughter at 24 weeks, Dr. Jackson stepped in to be with us throughout the follow up and autopsy information, as well as through the follow up procedures for potential solutions to problems. He has always been extremely compassionate throughout our ordeal and patient. I know I am in very capable hands and will be sure to see him for any future children my husband and I may have. I have no doubts and trust him completely.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

Dr. Jackson conducted an emergency surgery for an ectopic and I really liked him. He seems to really care about his patients and showed empathy and professionalism. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

He is an outstanding surgeon. I am pleasantly surprised by how well things are going so far. Additionally, he is personable and respectful of the patient's concerns.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

Dr. Roy Jackson's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Roy Jackson is an excellent, caring doctor. I am very fortunate that my family doctor referred me to this specialist. He takes the time to talk to you and ..."

January 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Roy Jackson has been my Gynaecologist for 16 years, he is the most caring, compassionate doctor I have ever dealt with. He truly wants to help his patients..."

November 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jackson delivered 2 of my 3 kids at Peace Arch Hospital. He was amazing. Thank you Dr. Jackson. - Chrissy from Surrey"

September 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you to this great man and experienced surgeon. I feel like he gave me a new lease on life. I had bladder / rectalprolapse , And other problems from four n..."

August 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you Dr. Jackson !! A Very professional doctor and really went the extra mile with all my body's issues !! Just out of surgery a few days ago and already ..."

June 17, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://southernhealthcentre.com/about/our-specialists/#99". Postal Code has been updated from "V4B0" to "V4B 5C9". Address has been updated from "None" to "15157 Roper Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16045318707".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great Doctor, very knowledgeable. I recommend him, the best doctor I have ever met."

March 30, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Jackson is wonderful. He did my first C-section as an emergency in Peace Arch and my second C-section (18 month later) as a scheduled procedure at Peace Arc..."

October 3, 2014