Ratings for Dr. F Kwan

Has been my family Doctor since I was born and I myself work in health care and through that knowledge I can see he is a very competent Doctor and one of the best around.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

We have had Dr Kwan for 40some years . He is a great doctor and role model for other doctors. His diagnosis have always been right on . His ability to relate to his patients is excellent. You are never treated like a number and rushed out. He is the best.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Unfortunately, Dr. Kwan should have retired years ago. He used to be a very good doctor. He did & still does take the time to speak with you about your concerns. However, it's very obvious that he has not upgraded his skills in a extremely long time and his diagnoses should be taken with a grain of salt. If we hadn't double checked Dr.Kwan's information, my grandson would have missed an important vaccine. This is one of many incidences over the most recent years. The vaccine was my "last straw". Our whole family have been patients of Dr.Kwan for over 20+ years but now we've lost faith in his abilities. The only decent thing left about his practice is that you can almost always get a same day appointment. But with archaic diagnoses, I'm opting for urgent care now.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

My family has been with him for over 20 years and he has been absolutely fantastic. He's kind, passionate and is a perfect figurehead for all doctors. For all these years, he has made quick and very accurate diagnoses. Our family will miss him when he retires... Thank you Dr. Kwan!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

I have had Dr. Kwan as a physician since I was born. Has always been very helpful, never over quick to prescribe, and has never rushed me through an appointment. That being said, appointments are frequently behind schedual, but even that goes to show that he's taking his time with each individual and not rushing them out the door.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

Dr.kwan was my Dr.from 1967 to 1995.until i got married and moved 25 km away.what a mistake i made switching Dr's.he is still my parents Dr.and is the best .unlike the one im stuck with now.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

I loved Dr. Kwan as a doctor for 10 years till I had my daughter and he refused to take her on as a patient, and dismissed me rudely when I brought her in on a scheduled appointment. I posted the full situation 2 years ago, and I find it very interesting that it is not here?????? Do the doctors have the right to pull any remarks they may not approve of...? I would love to discuss this with him if he feels I am in slander!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2011

Been going to him for at least 30 years. Best doctor ever. He has a great "bed side manner". He understands that the patient's mental state matters as much as the diagnosis. And so what you get is real life advice, not just what the latest medical journal says. Outstanding person!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2009

Caring, experienced and very knowledgeable. he has helped me on numerous occasions. Takes the time to make me feel comfortable and helps me understand my medical issue. Speaks at my level and answers questions in layman's terms. Staff is very helpful and patient.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2008

Dr.F. Kwan It is the best family doctor I ever had. He listens well to your complains, he never is in a hurry with his patients. He takes his time to explain your illness to you and how he will treat it. He makes sure that you understood everything. He is a devoted doctor. I’m grateful to have a Dr. like him. Ms. Ch. Petrowski

flag | Submitted February 13, 2008