Ratings for Dr. Stacey Ross

I agree with the negative comments about Diane. This has been my families experience as well. Diane was extremely rude to my daughter when we were there last. You can't really complain to the doctor about her since you only talk to Diane at the end of your visit when the doctor is with the next patient. As for the signs... I do remember them being there. They didn't mention Diane specifically but they appeared to be there to deter complaints. The post below seems to be written by Diane herself. Anyways... Dr. Ross is excellent and highly recommended. It is a shame that her Clerical staff couldn't we polite to the patients though.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Pleased with Dr. Ross; however Diane is another matter all together. She is extremely rude and verging on incompetent. She has gotten so bad that they had to put up signs saying that "pointing out Diane's lack of manners or ability to update information will not be tolerated". They obviously know she is a problem but won't fire her for some reason.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Diane is absolutely rude in her deme not how she talks down to you and when she can't reach you on the phone yet you never get her to answer the office phone or respond quick. I also have had an issue regarding my daughter who is very long yet petite in size dr Ross said herself there's nothing to worry about she's just a tiny little girl and laughed that she had to refer me to a paediatrician. Due to the hectic holidays I missed this appointment and they are now threatening me with child protection services!!! After she made it clear she had no concern herself!!! Absolutely disgusting

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

My family is very happy to have her as their doctor. It is great her office now is available by email!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Very pleased with the care my family receives and enjoy being able to use email to reach the office.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

She is caring, knowledgeable and one of the best doctors we have seen. Wish she was accepting new patients!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

I miss Dr. Ross. She treated us like a best friend as well as was our caring family doctor. She keeps up-to-date in her knowledge and is very down-to-earth with her advice. The best family doctor I've known in my 74 years!!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

I am happy to have found a doctor like Dr. Ross. My family all like her and feel confident in her. It is sometimes a long wait to see her, I wish she was in the office more. She does seem to be away a lot and has short days. It is a busy office and although it is nicer to talk to a person, Diane responds to our messages quickly. Diane seems to have many jobs, not just the phone and she and Dr. Ross (and Dr. Albert) work great together!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

Dr. Ross was courteous, professional and very helpful. She listened to my concerns, was more than eager to help and took care of my needs immediately. I was treated with care and respect not only by Dr. Ross but her staff as well - exceptional experience!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

I had the pleasure of getting doctor Ross in urgent care. She took the time to listen to my concerns about getting no answers to all the tests I had etc. Right away she ordered a test that I thought would of been relevant from the beginning and helped to diagnose my problem. Wonderful doctor and very pretty eyes.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013