Ratings for Dr. Stacey Ross

My family is very happy to have her as their doctor. It is great her office now is available by email!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Very pleased with the care my family receives and enjoy being able to use email to reach the office.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

She is caring, knowledgeable and one of the best doctors we have seen. Wish she was accepting new patients!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

I miss Dr. Ross. She treated us like a best friend as well as was our caring family doctor. She keeps up-to-date in her knowledge and is very down-to-earth with her advice. The best family doctor I've known in my 74 years!!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

I am happy to have found a doctor like Dr. Ross. My family all like her and feel confident in her. It is sometimes a long wait to see her, I wish she was in the office more. She does seem to be away a lot and has short days. It is a busy office and although it is nicer to talk to a person, Diane responds to our messages quickly. Diane seems to have many jobs, not just the phone and she and Dr. Ross (and Dr. Albert) work great together!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

Dr. Ross was courteous, professional and very helpful. She listened to my concerns, was more than eager to help and took care of my needs immediately. I was treated with care and respect not only by Dr. Ross but her staff as well - exceptional experience!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

I had the pleasure of getting doctor Ross in urgent care. She took the time to listen to my concerns about getting no answers to all the tests I had etc. Right away she ordered a test that I thought would of been relevant from the beginning and helped to diagnose my problem. Wonderful doctor and very pretty eyes.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

I absolutely love Stacey, she listens and I don't feel rushed when I see her. However, the receptionist never answers the phone and it is quite frustrating.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012

I live in Alberta and previously had lived in bowmanville, Ontaro and still have a house there. ive resisted to go to a doctor out here till i was in Ontario to see Dr. Ross! she is just amazing so nice and so comforting. can talk to her about anything! love her!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Ross. She is helpful, knowledgable, and her kind demeanor and professionalism is refreshing in a feild were bedside manner can sometimes fall by the wayside. Her receptionist, although plesent in person, never answers the phone (isn't that the job of a receptionist) and never returns calls in a prompt manner, if at all. I understand it is a busy practice but come on!!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012