Ratings for Dr. Michelle Albert

Dr. Albert has treated my family and I for about 25 years. She is very knowledgeable and personable! She will truly go the extra mile to ensure you are looked after. I know anytime she may be running late, it's because she is very thorough and caring with all of her patients.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

She has been a very good she has been my family doctor for the last 26 years bed side Maner is pleasant and very knowledge

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

She was great with my 7 yr old. Diagnosed her with pneumonia, ran all tests, while a day before I was told by another doctor at the new Courtice clinic "it's just a virus" after telling him she's had a fever for 6 days. She called me the next day to follow up and see how she was doing. AMAZING! who does that just from a walk in. Truly excellent care

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Doctor Albert is an amazing doctor. She always calls my cell phone to follow up with previous inquiries. When I was hospitalized, she followed my results as if she was the one treating me. She is an excellent doctor and has always been there for me. Diane is also an amazing secretary. They make me feel welcomed when I go to them or when I call their office. Also if Doctor Albert is unavailable, Doctor Ross will pick up her emergency patients. Amazing team!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Dr. Albert is a great doctor and so is her staff. There is usually a long wait when you arrive but she spends along time with patients when needed so usually worth the wait. She has been my doctor for a long time and I can count on her and Diane to help always. I'm surprised to read about problems with getting through to the office. For a busy office with 2 doctors and one staff I think they do great. Many times I don't hear back the same day but if its urgent I say so in the message and they get right back to me, otherwise it makes sense to me that they get back to me when they can. Dr. Ross is great too.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

I have had Dr. Albert since she first came to Bowmanville. I feel blessed to have her as my family doctor. She has pretty much seen all my kids grow up, two of which are now married! Dr. Albert was there for me when I went through a very low point in my life. Her compassion, caring and kindness is what helped me through this difficult time. She has time to always listen to me, and for that I am most thankful. Since I am relatively the same age as Dr. Albert, it's already worrying me that when I'll need her the most in my elder years, she'll be retiring! She does not hesitate to refer me to a specialist if she needs to. Yes, Dr. Albert is the best doctor anyone could ask for!! She is brilliant. Thank you for your good care for me and my family!!! Diane, her secretary, goes above and beyond to help me! She is great. Thanks, Diane.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

I abosuletly love Dr. Albert. My family has had her for more then 15 years, my mother has very painful back probelms and needs her medications renewed every month. When she calls to book an appt, it takes 2 weeks for Dianne to reply back, by then shes run out of meds and in alot of pain. We have to fight tooth and nail to get an appt.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

Dr. Albert has been my family doctor for over 20 years. She has always been caring, understanding and thorough. I never feel like I am rushed out of her office or that she doesn't have time for me. If there is a health issue or concern, she isn't afraid to send you to a specialist, for bloodwork or for other testing. Although at times it can be frustrating trying to reach Diane by phone, I find it best to schedule appointments or contact her through email. Diane is very pleasant and is fairly prompt in getting back to you.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2013

Dr. Albert is exceptionally caring and devoted to her patients. Her staff is the best

flag | Submitted February 23, 2013

Dr. Albert is an amazing doctor. Always helpful and puts her patients first. The receptionist can be quite rude at times, she needs to work on her phone etiquette.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012