Ratings for Dr. Irina Kirtsman

She took on my baby even tho she was full which was very nice of her! Excellent doctor and knows her stuff and I can get in quick when needed

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

She is super knowledgeable and definitely loves what she does. She cares for children and has a passion you do not always see. If you wait to see her, that is okay because she takes a thorough look at your child and truly cares about their health. Waiting is inevitable at nay Doctors office these days. My kids are in good hands... Glad to have her in Cornwall!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Been seeing her for 8 years. She is an excellent dr. Goes above and beyond. Great staff. Easy to get squeezed in the day of when a sickness pops up. Punctuality can be an issue sometimes however they do there best some appointment take longer then scheduled for we all want to have the time needs and not feel like cattle being pushed through, so give her a break in that respect.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

She is a very friendly knowledgeable physician who truly cares for her patients wellbeing.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Most amazing pediatrician I have ever met. Always goes above and beyond for my twins. When they are sick she sees them very quickly and is genuinely concerned with their well being. Staff have always been great and super attentive every time I call regardless of what is going on at the office. I feel very fortunate to have stumbled across such an amazing doctor/office. 7 and a half very satisfied years and counting!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

She is fantastic DR. nothing bad to say about her and her staff. Have 2 girls ( 3 1/2 and 2 years) and both love her.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

dr kirtsman has been my daughter chloe mae's doctor since birth ,chloe was born with cystic fibrosis and every time i call for an appointment they drop what there doing to get her in there office right away she, dr kirtsman is a saint and has been helpful to us every time . she made us get chloe to cheo last summer as she was dehydrated and almost died from a virus she picked up . we would be lost without her she is a godsend every kid should have a doctor like her thank you for saving chloe's life we are eternally grateful Steve Dempsey .

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

Dr Kirtsman is always kind and caring with my children. She is very knowledgeable and does whatever she can find out what is wrong if something is. I don't know what we would do without her. She take stye kids the day I call if they are sick. Very knowledgable about my sons febrile seizures. Keeps very good records about visits.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Dr. Kirtsman is friendly and caring. I don't find I ever have to wait long and when my children are really sick she will see them at a moments notice. I have had her call my house several times in the evening seven or eight o'clock at night to give me information on my child's test results or other important information. She always takes me seriously because who knows better than the child's mother? I wouldn't trust any other paediatrician in town with my children's welfare. Also, as a medical professional I enjoy working with her and it is a relief when she is coming to assist with an ill neonate, infant or child. I have no complaints and my children are at ease in her office. We should consider ourselves fortunate to have such a capable physician in our community caring for our children.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

Dr. Kirtsman is a great Dr., however, bed side manner leaves a lot to be desired. Her routine rescheduling of appointments is ridiculous! She doesn't take into account that some of her patients are from out of the Cornwall area AND we need to schedule time off work to attend these appointments!!! I have been rescheduled 3 times for the same appointment, this IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. I am not some social assistance person who has nothing better to do with her time! I work for a living and having to cancel my work hours to suit her wishy washy appointments is beyond unacceptable!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014