Ratings for Dr. Daryl Chomay

Dr. Daryl is wonderful. I switched to him when I moved to the Smoky Lake area a few years ago. I like the office, the staff and Dr. Daryl. His approach really made me feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

My kids love going to Dr Chomay. He's a funny kind man. Thanks Charlotte for the extra treasure box treat. They asked when they could go again.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

I just moved to town and needed a new dentist so I went to Dr. Chomay because when I asked around I heard he was a good dentist and fair with the cost. I had a good experience. I will book the rest of my family in.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

My appointment started right on time which I very much appreciated. My treatment was excellent and painless! He did a great job on my fillings. Excellent customer service from everyone at the dental clinic.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

My family is always treated well in this office. We drive about an hour and it's worth it. Check out the bakery in the town, it's cute.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Very friendly office. Staff is helpful. Dr, Daryl is excellent. He treats people well and is generous.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

My family and I have been going to Dr. Chomay for at least 16 yrs. He and his staff have always been good to us. I had a root canal done recently. I was in pain and I got an appointment right away. Dr. Chomay took care of me as he always has. I am so thankful he is in our town.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

I really like Dr Chomay and his assistant Charlotte. I had a filling done the other day and I had such a great experience. I was treated well by the receptionist, Dr Chomay's assistant and by Dr Chomay himself. This office is top notch!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Dr. Daryl is a good dentist. He put in an implant and crown. I had no problems with treatment. I am so excited about my tooth. Thank you Dr. Chomay!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

My daughter and myself had second opinions for braces. He spends time explaining everything and his fees are so much lower then specialists. Btw, you won't leave without booking. Well worth the hour plus drive.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018