Ratings for Dr. Daryl Chomay

Nothing more to really say just will not recommend this doctor. I would tell everyone to get a second Opinion before getting him to work on anyone. So sad how this people say their here to help. Nope more like take your money and run.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Great office. Great Dentist. Dr Daryl takes his time explaining my treatment and always does a good job. He genuinely cares. I'm glad I'm able to get great dental treatment without having to travel to the city.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Daryl for at least 17 years and have always been treated well. He goes above and beyond for me and my family. My 2 sons have grown up and moved away but they still travel back to see Dr. Daryl so he must be doing something right. He's very accommodating.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

While going to the dentist is never a highlight in one's day, Dr Chomay and his team sure go above and beyond to make it as pleasant and positive as possible. Best of all, Dr Chomay truly practices "Patient First" dentistry. He will always try to find the best alternative that benefits the patient. So many times he has recommended a less invasive and a far less expensive option because it is truly what is best for the patient. He also is very patient and takes time to explain procedures. Never have I ever recommended a dentist to anyone, online or in person in my entire half century plus on this planet, but I have recommended Dr Chomay to many of my colleagues and friends because of the way he treats his patients. He cares.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

This is such a great dental office! Friendly staff and great dentistry! I always learn something new, and always feel like I am a part of the process when it comes to planning treatment. My old dentist never involved me, and I never knew what was going on in my mouth. Now I feel more informed and involved in the dental treatment I need.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

I brought my 7 year old son to see Dr. Chomay because he needed a filling. My son was scared to get his first filling but Dr. Chomay was very patient with him. After the filling was done my son said he liked coming to Dr. Chomay's office because he was a nice dentist and he made him laugh. I was very happy about that. Overall it was a good experience.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Been with Dr Daryl for a few years now and I am always very happy with the office staff, Dr. Daryl himself and the hygienist. Recently Dr. Daryl did a root canal and a crown. I think he did an excellent job. I also had a very thorough exam and cleaning with the hygienist. I've never seen large scale pictures of all my teeth on the tv screen before, it really shows things you can't normally see. I am happy and will continue to go to Dr. Daryl.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Dr Daryl is a great dentist who always makes sure I am informed of all my options for treatment. It's never easy to keep your mouth open for an hour but I get a sense from everyone in the office they care about me. As long as he is working he will be my dentist.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Dr. Daryl is fantastic as a dentist and a person. Can't imagine a better dentist; feel lucky to be called a patient of his. My family and I have always had good treatment in this office.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

I love this office. The staff was very helpful with my questions regarding my insurance and sent the dental costs into the insurance so I didn't have to pay for everything when I got my crown done. I only had to pay for the amount my insurance did not cover. My experience with Dr. Chomay is that he is kind, he was very patient with me and he cared about me and my comfort. I've recommended Dr. Chomay to quite a few of my family and friends. I'm very happy with my treatment at Dr. Chomay's office. And I agree with a previous post, his daughter is a gem :)

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017