Ratings for Dr. Marilyn Ross

I have been a patient for about 14 years. She has seen me through infertility , RA and the preoperative care for my knee replacements. I am going to miss her and the wonderful care I have been given over the years. Happy retirement Dr Ross!! Tina Birkenstock

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

DR.ROSS HAS BEEN MY PHYSICIAN SINCE I WAS 14 YEARS OLD. DELIVERED & CIRCUMSIZED ALL BOYS. HAS BEEN THERE THROUGH MY BREAST CANCER ...I'M SCARED TO LET HER GO. IT GIVES ME AXIETY TO PUT MY LIFE IN SOMEONE ELSE'S HANDS. I WISH YOU THE BEST. PLEASE KEEP IN TOUCH! JUST BECAUSE :(

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

moved to Toronto but fondly remember her love and kindness when she cared for my beloved husband Bert. She treated him like a member of her family. She also delivered my son. An absolutely fabulous Doctor. Alva

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

I am so sad to hear that Dr. Ross has retired. She has been our physician for the past 28 years, and is the best Physician that my family has ever had the pleasure of knowing. We wish her all the best in her future endeavors and that she has a joyous retirement. The Shave Family - Mark, Ruby and Ember.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Thank you for all you helped us with over the years

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

All of my experiences with Dr. Ross have been fabulous, I have been seeing her for nearly 30 years and I will miss her greatly when she retires this fall.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

I have always had a positive experience with Dr. Ross, and now that she will be retiring I will certainly miss her. I find the comments below I surprising. I have not had serious medical issues but certainly symptoms that concerned me. When she referred me to specialists and she always carefully explained the results to me. I regret having to change doctors due to her retiring.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Excellent doctor. She delivered me 28years ago and is still my doctor in Calgary whenever I come home to visit.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

A great doctor. Patient, thorough, professional, and caring. Could not ask for more.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

If she likes you then your care is golden. If not...meh

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015