Ratings for Dr. Prem Kumar

Miss seeing doctor khumar..liked and respected him very much..treated you like a equal..not like I got now..

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

A person that I know goes to see Dr kumar.he gives narcotics to her and she sells them on the street. I called his secretary and told her but there was no response, I'm not saying he knows she is doing this .Then again I'm not sure he knows and is doing nothing about it! .One thing I am very sure is ,she sells them for 20:00 dollars a pill, and Its got to stop!!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Has been my dr for 20+ years, so sad to see him retire. BEST Dr.EVER. I don't know how I will find anyone to fill his shoes.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

I have been dealing with Dr. Kumer for over ten years and he is a very knwledgable and very understanding ,he shows you that he cares and when I go to his office he makes me feel very comfortable to talk to him ,wish him best of luck.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2007

He may seem very easy-going, but he listens to your complaints and if you need to see a speciallist, he can arrange for it to happen within a few weeks. someone you can trust with confidence.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2007

He's been my doctor for nearly 18 years. He truly cares about his patients and he is a good doctor. Can get same day appointments.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2007