Ratings for Dr. Blair Mehling

Dr Mehling and his staff have been a pleasure to work with. The clinic is run smoothly and always on time. Dr Mehling and Stacy always took the time to make me feel comfortable and answered all my questions. My surgeries have been fast, efficient and the results amazing. Thank you!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Dr Mehling was very professional and always made me feel I was going to see a friend that helped me through a difficult time.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

Just over 2 years ago I made the decision to have BA surgery. After lots of research I choose to meet with Dr. Mehling. I was so scared about what I was about to do however Dr. Mehling and his staff (Stacey is amazing!!!!) made the whole process so comfortable and they took as much time as I needed to feel comfortable with the decision I was making. No pressure or rushing me at all! The surgery was great and within a couple days I was back on my feet and within a week I was back to the gym doing only light cardio. The finished product is so natural looking I never get asked if I have had a BA (...this was always my biggest fear). I have several friends who are now choosing to use Dr Mehling because my experience was so good. Definitely worth every penny and getting a good doctor!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

Dr Mehling was amazing and so was his staff, especially Stacy!! Dr Mehling was very informative and is always willing to have you come in for any questions or concerns. I would recommend him to anyone an have actually recommended him to six people since, one has already gotten hers done with him, and two are booked for this year. Referral discount?? Haha jk.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Dr. Mehling and his entire staff are AMAZING!! I had been considering a BA for 7yrs and finally decided to go ahead with surgery last spring. I was referred to Dr. Mehling by a very close friend of mine who raved about him and his staff. She could not have been more correct. From the initial phone call right through to my post-op appointments, my experience was top notch. Everyone was helpful, friendly, respectful and knowledgable. I had two VERY lengthy consultation appointments with Dr. Mehling before surgery. He answered all my questions, addressed any concerns I had, and was upfront and honest about all aspects of the Breast Augmentation. I knew after my first appointment that Dr.Mehling was the surgeon I wanted for my surgery. My results are beyond amazing. He gave me exactly what I wanted and exceeded my expectations. I had zero complications with my surgery and post-op care was excellent. Not only is he an amazing surgeon but he is very friendly, patient and kind. The surgical facility he uses is wonderful with an amazing surgical team. Stacy, the Surgical Co-ordinator, was very helpful, honest and kind. Everyone at this office treats you like family. If only I could experience this type of customer service more often.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

From my first consultation all the way to my post op appointments, I am far more than impressed with Dr. Mehling and his assistant Stacy. Dr Mehling was so thorough in my consultations, that no questions went unanswered and I had so much confidence in my decisions about surgery. Dr Mehling is kind, confident, and knowledgeable. You feel like you are receiving top notch information and treatment. Even better than Dr Mehlings patient care and cocern, is the end surgical results. I had a BA as well as a tummy tuck and I LOVE the results. Could not be happier. I am 6 weeks out now, and can still call the office at any time with questions or concerns and I am still treated like Dr Mehling's most important patient! So impressed, was a referal from 3 other patients and would recommend him to anyone and everyone.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Dr.Mehling is such an amazing Dr and made me feel so comfortable during all my appointments. I was very nervous about having breast implants done but he explained every step that would be done and how I would feel later. His assistant was also very helpful. I am very happy with my results. I have had my breast implants for 2 1/2 years now and am so much more confident. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

Dr. Mehling was a wonderful plastic surgeon. His appointments were never rushed and his staff were super friendly. He took the time to answer every one of my silly questions and concerns. He was very kind, professional and knowledgeable about the implants that i was getting, i never looked for another doctor after seeing him! So happy with the consults (2), operation and the aftercare that i got!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Amazing doctor! Great surgeon! Extremly detailed oriented

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Dr mehling did my BA about 10 years ago. While I found him to be very helpful and informative before my surgery. Afterwards he had zero time for my questions about post op things. I went in lopsided and came out just as lopsided :( so all in all my opinion is just meh.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Dr. Blair Mehling's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.