Ratings for Dr. S Pandya

His assistant Joyce is a blessing.He too is very hands on you tell him something and he's on it right away!I hope all goes well with my future treatment with him.Since he moved from Mississauga to Oakville the new place is more organized and fast.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Dr Pandya is by far the most caring and compassionate doctor I have seen. He has been able to help me with my condition, where other doctors have failed. Thank you Dr Pandya

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

and a fine person as well. He is knowledgeable, and kind, helpful and approachable.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

Saw Dr.Pandya and he was just marvellous! My husband was treated with immense care and after seeing so many Gastros, he was simply the best!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

I took my elderly friend to him because after she had surgery her bowel was leaking into her vagina and bladder. For FIVE months he treated her with antibiotics and never once did an examination of her. After the five months he asked "Have you ever had a colonoscopy?" !!!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2010

Forget this Dr and I use the term loosely. This is the 2nd time we've had to use him and he is as unhelpful as he was the first time. Personable, but not concerned about my husband's cancer; says not to worry. Would you go to someone that says that? Don't think so. Still waiting to hear about treatment, that's why we've gone elsewhere. NEVER again.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2009

Dr. Pandya is amazing! I had seen several specialists regarding my crohn's disease that were not helpful and finally was lucky enough to find Dr. Pandya. After several years of being in horrible pain I am finally in remission because of him! Thank you Dr. Pandya!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2009

I found him very kind, helpful and professional. My husband has serious GI problems and also likes him very much.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2009

Dr. Pandya has been my GI doctor for more than a decade. I went from doctor to doctor for almost a year. Three days with him and he had me diagnosed with Crohns and on medication that day. His bed side manner is good, but this is due to his "tell it as it is" attitude, which I liked. He told me what I had and what the treatments were and what to expect. No beating around the bush. Today I'm (just about) symptom free, have all my inner parts intact and I can eat alomst anything I want. Thank you Dr. Pandya.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2009

I am horrified that a doctor like this is allowed to practice. He is fine when you first meet him, and appears to be knowledgable and friendly, BUT the minute you ask questions regarding YOUR HEALTH, he is extremely defensive, and arrogant. He is "the boss" and he wants to have full control over your health "no questions asked". I dropped this doctor and sought the assistance of a real specialist in Toronto!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2009