Ratings for Dr. Geoffrey Inman

I have been a patient of Dr. Inman's for 20 years now. Have followed him from Langford, to Fairfield, to his current office near RJH. He is fantastic doctor - compassionate, knowledgeable, thorough, and a good sense of humour. My husband also sees him and thinks he's pretty great too.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I have seen Dr Inman a few times now and have always had a great experience with Geoff, who shows a great amount of compassion and empathy during appointments. I have been well accommodated by his staff to find an appointment, even on short botice. Understanding the volume of calls and visits they get when treating 50+ people each day goes a long way when reviewing this acpect of service. Some of the previous reviews clearly don't understand the nature of the system.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

I have been real happy with Dr. Inman. He's prompt, precise, and pleasant. He follows up when you don't expect him to, and doesn't get worked up about things that don't matter. He is supportive and puts the patients needs first. The administrative side is a bit frustrating - i.e. getting through to book an appointment or making sure that the appropriate documents get transferred. A new administrative system would make this doctor close to perfect.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Geoff is verylpleasant and friendly and has been very thorough. His receptionist is atrocious- he should find someone else who knows how to manage things and ANSWER the phone. Message says phones answered certain hours but she has never answered phone and always goes to machine. Then she is poor at phoning back. Unbelievable!!! Wake up Geoff to getting a better receptionist!!!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

GREAT GP knowledgeable and follows up on tests good sense of humour ! grateful he accepted me as a patient 5+ years past Lloyd Lomas Victoria B. C.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

Poor communication within, money motivated, poor note taking and follow up. Does not listen and lacking in empathy. My kidney disease was found by a locum. I called Dana in tears needing resolution with what I thought was depression I self diagnosed that I had been weaned off an Rx improperly. And that took 21 days!!! and no thanks to him. Shame on him.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Our current family doctor decided to leave her practice and Dr. Inman agreed to accept my mom, 3 brothers, sister in law, aunt, uncle and myself as patients. When we had a death in the family both him and his receptionist Dana made personal calls to each of us to give their condolences. I have also received phone calls from him at home in the evening if he had received results from a test that he has concerns about. On occasion later in the day there has been the odd appointment where he may be 10 mins behind schedule but for the most part I've never had to wait too long.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Both my wife and I really like Dr Inman. He is an excellent doctor. However, we agree with the previous post about his receptionist. She lacks customer service skills and can be rude and confrontational. It is stressful and upsetting when these interactions occur. We hope improvement in this area will be made.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Dr Inman is excellent. I am so very glad to have him as my doctor. He is a well mannered, kind and knowledgeable Doctor. I don't have to go too often but I can not recall ever having to wait long. His receptionist is very good at finding an apt if you need one suddenly.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

Dr Inman is for sure a person that has high energy and does things fast. However, I don't believe that he has made any mistakes as a result. He is knowlegable, has good humour, very personable, caring etc. A good doctor for sure. However, I can't say the same for his receptionist. She always seems to be baffled or lost and portrays an image that she is far too busy to take the time of day for you; the paying client.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015