Ratings for Dr. Mariusz Sapijaszko

I have never had such a terrible experience in my life. Unless you are older with a serious skin condition and or you are coming in for some sort of cosmetic procedure you are basically wasting your time. He was never on time I waited almost an hour every visit. He has terrible bed side manner and does not have any empathy for his patients. My first visit he turned my away and said that he did not know what the odd spots on my skin were. I went back a year later and requested a biopsy. I brought my fiancé in for support and we over heard one of the girls talking about me right outside the room "oh this one is sensitive." Wouldn't you be sensitive if you have spots on your skin has a discolored and you had to be cut open? The next visit was the get my stitches removed and he wasn't there and the so called "nurse" took it upon herself to tell me the results. When I asked where the doctor was she said I would have to reschedule an appointment to talk to him about the diagnoses. I am pretty sure she should have not told me my diagnoses without the Dr's presents. I returned last week for another appointment and he gave me one option that would help my spots and when I asked if he would do it, he refused, so why recommend that as an option?? The best part was in the middle of a conversation he cut me off to answer his cell phone. Last time I checked dermatologists are NOT surgeons so please let me know how this is appropriate, did someone die from a Botox injection, or do you need to pick up milk on the drive home? Anyone who rates him higher than a 3 is delusional. Yesterday I went to another dermatologist and he has already helped clear up some on my skin problems. Best of luck if you are going to see Dr. Sap. I will not bother wasting my time ever again. I am beyond pissed off with what has happened.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Dr.Sapijaszko did my lips with juvederm volbella and I'm very happy with the results. I paid $400 which I feel is reasonable for the longevity of the results (4-12 months). My lips were already full but he was able to give me the perfect, natural looking pout with his conservative approach. It is nice having a cosmetic doctor that will not over-recommend treatment for the sake of making a buck. He will point out things he thinks he can improve (which some people may dislike), but there is no pressure or obligation to receive treatment for these things. I don't understand a lot of the negative comments on here, I come to this clinic for cosmetic enhancements, not for somebody to hold my hand and tell me I'm beautiful as I am.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Dr. Sapijazko is by far one of the best doctors I have encountered. He is usually punctual, straight to the point, and honest about expectations. However, the way he speaks to his staff at times is extremely unprofessional. On more than one occasion he pulled a staff member into MY ROOM and humiliated the staff in front of myself and my wife. I have seen it on the other side aswell. (There is a cosmetic side to his office). A lady with a thick accent and short hair. I've seen her in front of patients and other staff do the same thing. Please stop. You have a wonderful clinic. I keep coming because of the exceptional medical advice I get. But your staff are key to your success. If this doesn't stop, I'll be going elsewhere. It's awkward and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

Dr. Sapijaszko is someone I am proud to recommend. He preformed an extensive cancer treatment on my face. He, and his office staff were thorough, informative, and professional. The results were excellent. Thank you Wayne Fenske

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Had a wonderful experience . I would recommend him ( which I have already )

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

This clinic does provide great services but has a really tough time with their schedule!!!! Twice they have messed up my appointment times and this last time was the final straw for me as I had to take the day off work for the procedure only to be told my appointment was 30 minutes before I was told it was for. SUPER FRUSTRATING!!!! I am sure that they feel their time is very valuable but so is mine. I will be finding another practice for my services in the future as I can't afford to take days off work and have my appointments cancelled through not fault of my own as they can't manage their scheduling system.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

Dr. Sapijaszko is fabulous! He is very friendly and helpful - even when faced with multiple skin cancer diagnosis'. The receptionist staff is far from acceptable - beyond rude and extremely judgmental. I cannot go back to this wonderful doctor solely because some of the front-end staff is extremely difficult to interact with.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Knowledgeable, experienced and to the point. Dr. Sapijasko doesn't waste your time with wishy washy recommendations. First saw him in my early 20s for a program treating acne scaring. His approach of slow/mild but consistent/regular treatments made for optimum results- I was very happy with my skin. Now, in my late 30s I went back for another issue with my skin approximately one year ago. Again his treatment regime was mild and consistency. Although I was impatient and wanted something that would give me immediate results, dr Sapijasko recommended against it. Now a year later of following his regime, my skin is amazing- people who don't know me always think I'm 10 years younger than I am! Dr Sapijaszko is a really great doctor and truly has his patients' best interests in mind.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

My experience with Dr. Sapijaszko was excellent. The staff and whole clinic is very professional . He may not help everyone but he definitely helped me. I did not expect miracles and something unusual. I just expected someone that cares and do their best to help me. The nurses and Dr. Sapijaszko were excellent and cared about my concerns. My friends are seeing him and are very happy. I am glad that I am one of his patients.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

I have seen Dr. Sapikaszko on a few occasions now. Each time he was rude and was acting as though he had better places to be. I had concerns that were very important to me and he made me feel as though they were insignificant. I had to do the research with what I wanted/needed and ask him specific questions. I left my appointments feeling frustrated, unimportant and with very little help.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015