Dr. Mariusz Sapijaszko

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mariusz Sapijaszko

Dr. Sapijaszko is very honest and will tell you the truth. Honesty and talent are the focus of Youthful Image and I feel very lucky to find them few years ago. I was reading some of the reviews and definitely the clinic is not for everyone but for me it could not be better. I trusted them few years back and love everyone involved. Receptionists are nice most of the time. Back office technicians, nurses and the doctor are superb. You don't know how good they are until you don't have them. Thank you for making me feel beautiful.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

I am very happy with my results. Dr. Sapijaszko was recommended by my friends and I decided to see him. The consultation was excellent. I never had so much information and options given to me. In previous clinic I was give one, two at the most options and with this clinic they have so much more experience and knowledge. I would not know what I was missing if I did not see them. Definitely recommended.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

I feel I am in expert care when I see Dr. Sapijaszko . He has a great eye and he recommends what he thinks could improve your skin and overall look . He is truthful and honest . I have always been happy with the results . The staff are wonderful especially Elizabeth .

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

The doctor and the staff are on my side and tell the truth about treatment recommendations. Sometimes they tell me what I dont want to hear but the truth is better than fake recommendation. They had my best interest at heart. I really appreciate this very much.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2018

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Sapijaszko. I am very happy with the outcome.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2018

I have been going there for cosmetic treatments for several years now and I am happy most of the time with the outcome. They always listen to you and try to do what's best. Nice receptionists and assistants too.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2018

Wonderful clinic. They has so many innovative treatments and are excellent at them. Not your usual cosmetic clinic. Dr. Sapijaszko is a dermatologist but he also does many other treatments that plastic surgeons and other specialists do. They really take care to listen to patients and recommended what is best for patients and not the clinic. There is a big difference between them and other places.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

Honestly could not imagine going anywhere else. Dr. Sapijaszko is so knowledgeable and very helpful. He’s honest and he’s the best! Would highly recommend him

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

I am not new to seeing cosmetic doctors like dermatologists or plastic surgeons and after seeing Dr. Sapijaszko and having some treatments I can honestly say that experience and knowledge is more important than hype. Dr. Sapijaszko is excellent, caring and thoughtful. I can definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

Youthful Image, staff and Dr. Sapijaszko are just wonderfull. I read most of the comments and I really agree with many of them. Tons of experience, I learn from them every time I see them . That's great and I can't wait to see them again. The assistants are superb also. They take time to know me . I don't feel like a number. Keep up great work. Will be back soon.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2018

Dr. Mariusz Sapijaszko's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Health Alliance