Dr. Mariusz Sapijaszko

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mariusz Sapijaszko

Dr. Sapijaszko is very honest and will tell you the truth and not just what you want to hear. I have been seeing him for years but I also other doctors. I am back with Dr. Sapijaszko as I really belive that his skills are worth the wait.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

I trust doctors with lots of experience, years of practice and great training and not too much hype. Dr. Sapijaszko has that and more. He has great esthetic vision and you will not be overdone. Definitely highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Excellent clinic. Well trained staff and dermatologist with lots of experience. No BS just great advice and service. Definitely highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

Wow what a great clinic, very professional staff and the Doctor is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

I would recommend Dr. Sapjiaszko to all my friends. He is very talented and treats skin cancers with the latest procedures. He is also expert in reconstruction after the cancer is removed. If you have a problem make sure you get to see Dr. Sapijaszko.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

Dr. Sapijaszko's clinic was very clean and the staff were very friendly. I loved the level of professionalism in the clinic, I was very well looked after. I had some filler placed under my eyes and some botox and I was really happy with the results, my husband didn't even notice, he just said my eye's looked very nice. Dr. Sapijaszko's staff took before and after pictures and I felt that everything was very well documented and very professional. I would recommend Dr. Sapijaszko to anyone looking for a good injector.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Best doctor in town! Dr. Sapijaszko is an exceptional doctor who I can trust. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

An excellent doctor with an excellent staff. They run like a well-oiled machine. Dr. S. always takes the time to listen to my concerns. I also deal with Elizabeth for peels and other procedures. She is a professional, and thoroughly knowledgeable about anything I've asked. You may need to book several weeks in advance to get in - he is a very popular doctor. They always call afterwards to see how you are doing!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Unfortunately, I was very disappointed in my consult. He was in and out in 3 minutes, prescribed me two medications without any explanation of indication, side effects, etc. They are both medications with important interactions and potential side effects patients should be made aware of. He then told me to close my eyes and he applied liquid nitrogen to my face. No explanation as to why... so I asked the assistant and she was unable to explain except to say "it's a treatment". Quite disappointed in this clinic.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Great doctor. Well trained and Dr. Sapijaszko trains others. The clinic offers the latest treatments and it's very affortable. They have 2 different locations in the city with well strained staff.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017