You may also like

Rate Dr. Mariusz Sapijaszko

Dr. Mariusz Sapijaszko's Ratings

I had a few procedures done and it was short of a nightmare. My main reason was to get Blepharoplasty and it's been about two years of healing and the scars are still very noticeable. I beg to wonder how many he has done. I would not recommend him at all. When I went in and complained about the scars he said we could tweak them up with more surgery. I out right refuse to go back to see him. I am stuck with lack of sensation in my inner upper eyelids. The one eyelid when shut takes a second longer to open than the other eye. I have horrible scars on the out sides of my eyes. The scarring on the inner side of the eye closest to the nose actually has a tight pull look to it and are also quite noticeable. I learned my lesson this time big time. Don't assume that a doctor in a large clinic would have lot's of experience cause if he does I'm not sure what he did when I was under the knife. I guess after signing my life away to a 2 pages of possible outcomes thinking that nothing that bad can happen, I thank my lucky stars that its not as bad as it could be I guess. I can look in the mirror but I am truly unhappy with his workmanship.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2836155].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

I wa diagnosed with malignant melanoma. The Dr and his staff were great and very professional. I am very pleased with my treatments and the speed with which I was seen. Would recommend this Dr.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2828682].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Sapijaszko since 2009 and he is an excellent doctor. His staff are friendly and helpful. I felt I had waited too long for a scheduled appointment only once and he discounted my treatment that visit. I am exploring new options and very confident with my team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2828259].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

I have not seen him as a patient; I did however work for him, and he fired me when I told him I was not comfortable putting patients in a light therapy treatment with only a few minutes of mediocre training because I didn't want to be held responsible for burning a patients skin. He is very rude and unprofessional. I also on many occasions recall him having loud arguments with patients in the exam rooms. He is just as rude and arrogant to his patients as he is to his staff.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2825666].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Excellent Doctor. Excellent clinic and staff is amazing. Often tell of specials but never any pressure.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2797374].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

I was to see doctor for mole check and cosmetic concerns. His staff were wonderful and knowledgeable. Dr. Sapijaszko examined my skin with some kind of magnifying glass. I also had cosmetic treatment for my frown lines and they look great. Super experience, helpful staff. I had to wait a little but it was ok. I will be coming back

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2788619].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

I was new to Edmonton and was referred to Dr. Sapijaszko by the walking clinic. I saw the doctor and his Staff and all were very professional and knowledgable . I did not read reviews prior to seeing him and was looking for someone who could help with my horrible skin. Now my skin is getting much better and feel less stressed. would recommend Dr. Sapijaszko to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2771153].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

This was my first time visiting Dr. Mariusz Sapijaszko's office and I was more than pleased with the service and results. The staff was so helpful and upbeat, it felt like they knew me already. One if my favourite things was the time I spent with my consultant Lioudmila, you can really tell she loves her job. Patiently she answered all my questions and not once did I feel like she was trying to offer me additional services or products I didn't need, everything seemed honest. I normally never write reviews but in this case I felt like I needed to express what a nice clinic they have. Cosmetic procedures can be intimidating and I know that personally I looked and read many reviews. To whom ever is looking or thinking about getting anything done, I highly recommend the team at youthful image downtown.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2759033].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Doctor seems like he is more interested in cosmetics than anything. Uncomfortable sittimg in his office with the many ads trying to sell cosmetic procedures\products.. The Staff come across as snobs who look in mirrors constantly to check their faces which is probably full of fillers and botox.. Really, the office is more like an estheticians office. Wait time is long too. 2 to 3 mths for a regular consult when the doctor spent only 5 min with me, he probanly hadd to rush off to do liposuction in the next room,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2739047].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Mariusz for a couple of years now. He is excellent! He's punctual, personable and his staff are great. Most importantly, he is extremely knowledgeable - he definitely knows what he is doing. My skin has never looked so good!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2731198].votes_count ]]