You may also like

Rate Dr. Mariusz Sapijaszko

Dr. Mariusz Sapijaszko's Ratings

I have been dr. Sapijaszko's patient for over five years with some hiatus when I lived out of province. I was always happy with the results of his procedures and he was always attentive to my needs and suggestions. He is very professional and very knowledgeable in his field. I have lately returned to his office for Botox and I have to say there is no comparison with the result I have had with the doctor in another city. I will continue to use his services in the future.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2905568].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2015

​I had the great pleasure of working with Dr. Sapijaszko for over 3 years, at both his downtown and south side clinics. Over the course of those 3 years, I was able to observe first hand his skills and expertise, as well as his genuine concern for the patients under his care.
Dr. Sapjiaszko is exceptionally knowledgeable and passionate about everything he does.
You will be hard pressed to find a doctor who is more meticulous and thorough - from consult to treatment to post-treatment care! Whether you are seeing him for medical reasons or cosmetic, you can always be sure that he will offer you an honest assessment and any treatments he suggests are always in your best interest.

His staff is well-educated and trained for their positions, and they attend multiple training sessions throughout the year. Dr. Sapijaszko always enouraged continued education and cross-training which granted me an abundance of knowledge in dermatology as well as real-life work skills.

Working for Dr. Sapijaszko was a very positive experience. I would recommend him to anyone in need of a Dermatologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2904147].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2015

I had a cosmetic procedure done with this doctor recently. It has turned out better than my expectations. He is a very good doctor.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2890071].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2015

Dr Sapijaszko is a knowledgable dermatologist who was able to help me with my skin concerns. I went to his south side location and the experience was wonderful from the moment I stepped in the door. The receptionist was professional and lovely, helped me feel comfortable while I waited for my consultation. I met with a nurse Kali was very educating and friendly and gave me all the information I needed. His other nurses were very relaxing while I was in for my treatment. I was able to get my hoped for injection that day, and now I know not to see anyone else but Dr. Sapijaszko. Although I had to wait a fair bit of time for my consultation, I now know why he books in advance.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2885731].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2015

I had a few procedures done and it was short of a nightmare. My main reason was to get Blepharoplasty and it's been about two years of healing and the scars are still very noticeable. I beg to wonder how many he has done. I would not recommend him at all. When I went in and complained about the scars he said we could tweak them up with more surgery. I out right refuse to go back to see him. I am stuck with lack of sensation in my inner upper eyelids. The one eyelid when shut takes a second longer to open than the other eye. I have horrible scars on the out sides of my eyes. The scarring on the inner side of the eye closest to the nose actually has a tight pull look to it and are also quite noticeable. I learned my lesson this time big time. Don't assume that a doctor in a large clinic would have lot's of experience cause if he does I'm not sure what he did when I was under the knife. I guess after signing my life away to a 2 pages of possible outcomes thinking that nothing that bad can happen, I thank my lucky stars that its not as bad as it could be I guess. I can look in the mirror but I am truly unhappy with his workmanship.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2836155].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

I wa diagnosed with malignant melanoma. The Dr and his staff were great and very professional. I am very pleased with my treatments and the speed with which I was seen. Would recommend this Dr.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2828682].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Sapijaszko since 2009 and he is an excellent doctor. His staff are friendly and helpful. I felt I had waited too long for a scheduled appointment only once and he discounted my treatment that visit. I am exploring new options and very confident with my team.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2828259].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Excellent Doctor. Excellent clinic and staff is amazing. Often tell of specials but never any pressure.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2797374].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

I was to see doctor for mole check and cosmetic concerns. His staff were wonderful and knowledgeable. Dr. Sapijaszko examined my skin with some kind of magnifying glass. I also had cosmetic treatment for my frown lines and they look great. Super experience, helpful staff. I had to wait a little but it was ok. I will be coming back

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2788619].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

I was new to Edmonton and was referred to Dr. Sapijaszko by the walking clinic. I saw the doctor and his Staff and all were very professional and knowledgable . I did not read reviews prior to seeing him and was looking for someone who could help with my horrible skin. Now my skin is getting much better and feel less stressed. would recommend Dr. Sapijaszko to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2771153].votes_count ]]