Ratings for Dr. Mariusz Sapijaszko

Wonderful staff and care. Dr. Sapijaszko is very experienced dermatologist. He also teaches other doctor skin cancer surgery and cosmetics. Definitely recommend to check him out.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Dr. Sapijaszko and his staff are very experienced and have been doing medical and cosmetic procedures for over 17 years,

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr. Sapijaszko is an accomplished surgeon and with his experience is definitely worth seeing.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

This is the only clinic I would trust to do anything with my face and body (for the associated treatments/procedures they provide for body). I have been going there for over 10 years. I have had several treatments and procedures there and have been pleased with everything they've done. Additionally, they have developed an entire skin care regime for me, which has worked amazingly well and they tell you exactly how and when to use the products, taking the guesswork out of how to best manage your skin. The staff are all extemely knowledgeable and friendly. Dr. Sapijszko teaches other doctors how to do Botox and fillers, amongst other things, so he is clearly knowledgeable. I would advise against doctors who do these types of treatments off the side of their desks after taking a weekend course in it. Dr. S knows the ins and outs of every treatment he does and he stands behind them. I would recommend this clinic without hesitation and have referred several people there.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

The only doctor I trust with my beautifying 💗💗💗 thank you to all the beautiful staff.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Dr. Sapijaszko is very thorough in his pre-treatment evaluation! From the initial consult you know this is his speciality. I went in for under eye fillers & some Botox & couldnt be happier! They have such a great system in place & even call to check up on how you are doing & care with a follow up appointment! Definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Sapijaszko since 2012 at the Southside and Downtown locations. Dr. Sapijaszko has been professional and kind during each of my visits. I think he is very easy to talk to. With each treatment I've received my expectations have been exceeded. Wonderful results every time. Dr. Sapijaszko's staff at both locations are professional and friendly. I like knowing many of his staff have been with him for years.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Dr. Sapiaszko is a very skilful and experienced doctor. I got better results than I expected.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

I have been attending Youthful Image for several years. Am very pleased with the advice of the staff and ongoing interest in finding new ways to take care of my skin. Am pleased to recommend.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

The front staff is very friendly and discrete, the ladies in the back of the house are kind and soft spoken . Elizabeth is amazing I love her energy and she is full of knowledge. Dr. Sapijaszko is very well mannered and I love how comfortable he makes you. He knows exactly what you truly need to make you naturally beautiful. To bring out your true beauty. He loves his work and it shows in his patients.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017