Ratings for Dr. Mariusz Sapijaszko

Dr. Sapiaszko is a very skilful and experienced doctor. I got better results than I expected.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

I have been attending Youthful Image for several years. Am very pleased with the advice of the staff and ongoing interest in finding new ways to take care of my skin. Am pleased to recommend.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

The front staff is very friendly and discrete, the ladies in the back of the house are kind and soft spoken . Elizabeth is amazing I love her energy and she is full of knowledge. Dr. Sapijaszko is very well mannered and I love how comfortable he makes you. He knows exactly what you truly need to make you naturally beautiful. To bring out your true beauty. He loves his work and it shows in his patients.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Have been a patient of Dr. Sapijaszko's for 10 years. I haven't ever considered going anywhere else, he's the best. Always very pleasant and extremely knowledgeable. Wonderful doctor and his staff is unbeatable.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

Dr. Sapijaszko did a great job on my face. I had a scar on my face for long time after bike accident and was really self aware of it. After surgery and few laser treatments it is hardly visible. Thank you Dr. Sapijaszko and the wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

I am very happy that I've seen Dr. Sapijaszko. Very good service and dermatology knowledge. I had to wait for the appointment but it was worth it. Definitely I would recomend the clinic

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Dr. Sapijaszko removed my cancer. I had several skin cancers in the past and my other doctor tried to remove it few times but the nasty cancer kept growing. It was good for few months and then it would just start bleeding. The edges of the skin were examined in the office, AMAZING, and my face was fixed. Thank you and will see the doctor for check up in few months.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

Dr. Sapijaszko was very caring and helped with my skin problem. My skin was itchy for months and he solved what was wrong with it and corrected the issue. Very helpful. Thank you for your care.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

Very skilled surgeon. I was diagnosed with skin cancer and was referred to see surgeon in BC north. The waiting time was very long and my doctor suggested Dr. Sapijaszko in Edmonton. Everything was well coordinated. I drove in and had the procedure the next day. Everything has healed perfect and I am very thankful to my doctor who suggested Dr. Sapijaszko.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

I had excellent visit with the doctor and his staff. My skin condition was diagnosed and the problem solved, I would recommend without hesitation.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017