Dr. Mariusz Sapijaszko

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mariusz Sapijaszko

Dr Sapijaszko had made two surgical procedures on my forehead, that other leading dermatologist in Town didn't even wanted to touch, I was very very satisfied with his job, as my face completely changed as a result of his surgery, he used laser and some conventional methods to restore my look, he's very professional and it was a pleasure to see him every time I had an appointment and follow ups. Absolutely recommend this doctor to everyone!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Very welcoming, the consult was super thorough, a very professional and clean facility. As a business owner myself I was thrilled with all aspects of my experience

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Always professional and friendly. I have every confidence that everything will go well.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

I just saw dr. Sapijaszko today and with a little filler I can already see a positive difference in the way my face looks . Dr. Sapijaszko is very friendly, extremely knowledgeable and has a great eye for esthetics. He is also very honest in his opinions, and truly has your best interest (your best look) at heart. I have been going to him for several years for botox but forgot how great he was with fillers. His receptionist is very pleasant and his young assistant was very nice. Also, I didn't wait more than 15 min. I certainly will always recommend him to my friends for all cosmetic procedures.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Fantastic team of nurses and doctor. They work well together and deliver superb service.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

I have had the privilege of having Dr Sapijaszko as my cosmetic doctor for a few years now - and he has been an integral part of my skin health, optimizing my features, and gracefully aging. At 64 I could not be more pleased with this advice, procedures I have had, his medical based expertise, and advanced techniques. He takes time to assess my individual circumstances and offer expert advice with no pressure. His team is also amazing and I have always been well taken care of at both his downtown and south side locations. Very happy with results in every way!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

I have been seeing this doctor for years! An ongoing issue. My last visit I was reprimanded by the nursing staff for not knowing every detail of my previous visits, there might have been an eye rolling at one point. I can honestly say that this doctor is only interested in the money he's making and not interested in my physical health. He never even check my whole face just the spots I told him I had issues with. I am embarrassed to say that I go to this clinic. My next visit will be my last!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Submitted January 21, 2018

I had MOHS surgery. I was told the scar would be minimal, but it’s massive. My 80 year old grandmother healed better from the same surgery! Dr. S deflected every legitimate question I had for him regarding treatment and care. Terrible bedside manners! The front desk staff and some of the nurses were great, but there were two surgery nurses who were brutal; inappropriate comments, leaving the doors open mid-surgery. Reallly unpleasant experience. Go somewhere else, if you can!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Dr. Sapijaszko and his team are excellent. I had several skin cancers removed from my face from different locations. I loved sun but now I know to be careful. The surgeries took a while to complete but the scars look fantastic and most of my friends can't even notice them. Thank you to entire team.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

Excellent skills and knowledge. The staff and Dr. Sapijaszko are very experienced and have been doing cosmetics and dermatology for almost 20 years. If you want experience and skill why go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2017

Dr. Mariusz Sapijaszko's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• BCBS Florida