You may also like

This clinic does provide great services but has a really tough time with their schedule!!!! Twice they have messed up my appointment times and this last time was the final straw for me as I had to take the day off work for the procedure only to be told my appointment was 30 minutes before I was told it was for. SUPER FRUSTRATING!!!! I am sure that they feel their time is very valuable but so is mine. I will be finding another practice for my services in the future as I can't afford to take days off work and have my appointments cancelled through not fault of my own as they can't manage their scheduling system.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

Dr. Sapijaszko is fabulous! He is very friendly and helpful - even when faced with multiple skin cancer diagnosis'. The receptionist staff is far from acceptable - beyond rude and extremely judgmental. I cannot go back to this wonderful doctor solely because some of the front-end staff is extremely difficult to interact with.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Knowledgeable, experienced and to the point. Dr. Sapijasko doesn't waste your time with wishy washy recommendations. First saw him in my early 20s for a program treating acne scaring. His approach of slow/mild but consistent/regular treatments made for optimum results- I was very happy with my skin. Now, in my late 30s I went back for another issue with my skin approximately one year ago. Again his treatment regime was mild and consistency. Although I was impatient and wanted something that would give me immediate results, dr Sapijasko recommended against it. Now a year later of following his regime, my skin is amazing- people who don't know me always think I'm 10 years younger than I am! Dr Sapijaszko is a really great doctor and truly has his patients' best interests in mind.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

My experience with Dr. Sapijaszko was excellent. The staff and whole clinic is very professional . He may not help everyone but he definitely helped me. I did not expect miracles and something unusual. I just expected someone that cares and do their best to help me. The nurses and Dr. Sapijaszko were excellent and cared about my concerns. My friends are seeing him and are very happy. I am glad that I am one of his patients.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

I have seen Dr. Sapikaszko on a few occasions now. Each time he was rude and was acting as though he had better places to be. I had concerns that were very important to me and he made me feel as though they were insignificant. I had to do the research with what I wanted/needed and ask him specific questions. I left my appointments feeling frustrated, unimportant and with very little help.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

I went to see Dr. Sapijaszko at his Youthful Image Clinic on Calgary Trail. My visit and the treatments went very well. The receptionist and the rest of the staff were very knowledgeable and answered my questions. The treatments with the Dysport and Juvederm went very smooth and my results are natural. I look better without looking overly done. Overall a great experience and I should know about it, few of my friends see them as well.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Dr. Sapijaszko is very caring and helped my acne scaring that was bothering me a lot. My face and back was covered with acne and Dr. Sealres treated me with accutane. After all was done my skin was much better but the acne scarring was still there. Dr. Sapijaszko examined my skin, recommended lasers and peels and now you can hardly say that I had acne. Iy is so much better. The staff at the clinic and Dr. Sapijaszko are very helpful and caring.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

My experience with Dr. Sapijaszko was great. He did my botox and lips with Juvederm and I look awsome. My experience from the staff and the doctor was perfect and I just can't understand where some fo the off reviewws are coming from from. I wish these people would identify themselves and be verified and maybe then we could have real discussion and not just venting. Speaking from my own experience I anly have positive things to say. I understand that not all treatments can go 100% perfect and I am sure they look after thair patients. Dr. Sapijaszko is a dermatologist and really knows skin and that was a real bonus for me.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015

At first I thought Dr. Sapijaszko was very insightful and knowledgeable. I knew exactly what I wanted and which product I wanted to use to plump my lips as I had it done before but he talked me into Vobella which was horrific...I swelled so badly my lips almost split, I was so severely bruised from under my nose around my entire mouth and underneath that I had to miss several days work. He did seem concerned & had me come back the next day to check on my reaction to the product. However, at my post op a couple weeks later when I was still asymmetrical and there had been very little improvement to the volume of my lips, once the swelling went down, he suggested I spend more $$$ to add more of that gawd awful stuff!!! I complained again about my dissatisfaction when their "personal consultant" tried to get me back a year later and to this day he's offered me no apology, correctional procedure, or reimbursement for my brutal experience!! Go to External Affairs-They care about customer safety and satisfaction!!!

Submitted October 15, 2015

I came into office and waited 20 minutes before seeing a live person. When one came out she advised it was lunch hour! Staff not friendly and dr's bed side manner needs a big improvement

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Dr. Mariusz Sapijaszko's Credentials

HealthPartners

Updates

• A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "This clinic does provide great services but has a really tough time with their schedule!!!! Twice they have messed up my appointment times and this last time wa..."

January 15, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sapijaszko is fabulous! He is very friendly and helpful - even when faced with multiple skin cancer diagnosis'. The receptionist staff is far from acceptabl..."

January 11, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Knowledgeable, experienced and to the point. Dr. Sapijasko doesn't waste your time with wishy washy recommendations. First saw him in my early 20s for a program..."

January 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Sapijaszko was excellent. The staff and whole clinic is very professional . He may not help everyone but he definitely helped me. I did n..."

December 31, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I have seen Dr. Sapikaszko on a few occasions now. Each time he was rude and was acting as though he had better places to be. I had concerns that were very im..."

December 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr. Sapijaszko at his Youthful Image Clinic on Calgary Trail. My visit and the treatments went very well. The receptionist and the rest of the st..."

November 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sapijaszko is very caring and helped my acne scaring that was bothering me a lot. My face and back was covered with acne and Dr. Sealres treated me with acc..."

October 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Sapijaszko was great. He did my botox and lips with Juvederm and I look awsome. My experience from the staff and the doctor was perfect ..."

October 18, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "At first I thought Dr. Sapijaszko was very insightful and knowledgeable. I knew exactly what I wanted and which product I wanted to use to plump my lips as I h..."

October 15, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I came into office and waited 20 minutes before seeing a live person. When one came out she advised it was lunch hour! Staff not friendly and dr's bed side man..."

October 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a great experience with Dr. Sapijaszko and I just don't where some of these reviews are coming from. The whole experience was positive. My consultation w..."

October 10, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Horribly RUUUUUUUUDE.... I walk into his office for a skin issue that I have had for years. I was being honest and as my medical history, I told him that I hav..."

October 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had bad acne and now my skin is CLEAR. Thank you to the doctor and an excellent staff. I went to other clinics but never saw a dermatologist. It is worth it. ..."

September 14, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been dr. Sapijaszko's patient for over five years with some hiatus when I lived out of province. I was always happy with the results of his procedures an..."

August 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "​I had the great pleasure of working with Dr. Sapijaszko for over 3 years, at both his downtown and south side clinics. Over the course of those 3 years, I was..."

August 24, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I worked for this doctor and he is the most ignorant, rude and unprofessional piece of work I have ever encountered in my entire life! He treats most of his sta..."

August 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a cosmetic procedure done with this doctor recently. It has turned out better than my expectations. He is a very good doctor."

August 9, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Sapijaszko is a knowledgable dermatologist who was able to help me with my skin concerns. I went to his south side location and the experience was wonderful ..."

August 4, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I had a few procedures done and it was short of a nightmare. My main reason was to get Blepharoplasty and it's been about two years of healing and the scars ar..."

June 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I wa diagnosed with malignant melanoma. The Dr and his staff were great and very professional. I am very pleased with my treatments and the speed with which I..."

June 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Sapijaszko since 2009 and he is an excellent doctor. His staff are friendly and helpful. I felt I had waited too long for a scheduled a..."

June 4, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "T5A0" to "T6H 6A1". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 4612 Calgary Trail NW". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17804376008".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I have not seen him as a patient; I did however work for him, and he fired me when I told him I was not comfortable putting patients in a light therapy treatmen..."

June 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent Doctor. Excellent clinic and staff is amazing. Often tell of specials but never any pressure."

May 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was to see doctor for mole check and cosmetic concerns. His staff were wonderful and knowledgeable. Dr. Sapijaszko examined my skin with some kind of magnifyi..."

April 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was new to Edmonton and was referred to Dr. Sapijaszko by the walking clinic. I saw the doctor and his Staff and all were very professional and knowledgable ...."

April 8, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "This was my first time visiting Dr. Mariusz Sapijaszko's office and I was more than pleased with the service and results. The staff was so helpful and upbeat, i..."

March 26, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Doctor seems like he is more interested in cosmetics than anything. Uncomfortable sittimg in his office with the many ads trying to sell cosmetic procedures\pro..."

February 28, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr. Mariusz for a couple of years now. He is excellent! He's punctual, personable and his staff are great. Most importantly, he is extreme..."

February 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I loved Dr Sapijasko, and his staff. They took the time to talk with me, explained the procedure I was having done, and the cost. Also, recommended a few o..."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr Sapijaszko's staff is horrendous. Lioudmila is probably the most unprofessional person I have ever dealt with. And will not go back until she is gone or the..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Worst clinic ever! Rude, and down right scary. Went in for filler and Dr. Sapijasko tole me as he was injecting the needle that if her hit an artery can cause d..."

January 16, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "It is about a months wait to get an appointment, so when I went in today for my 5:00 appointment, I was eager to meet the dr and have my consult/procedure and s..."

December 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have no idea where the negative reviews are coming from. He was kind, friendly, thorough and above all, honest. I would go back to him in a heartbeat. Thank y..."

December 14, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "My experience borders on a nightmare. I do not believe this doctor is competent in the procedures he attempts. My lipo scars are like large cigarette burns, a..."

November 25, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr S for about 15 years for both skin cancer history check ups and also cosmetic procedures (botox and fillers). I find him extremely knowl..."

October 16, 2014
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "My mother went to get cosmetic surgery, routine liposuction, and came home crying. Dr. Mariusz J.A. Sapijaszko was very inappropriate during the consult, aski..."

October 14, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Treatment for skin damage f/u to basal cell canceroma"

September 25, 2014
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "This is probably one of the most impersonal physicians I have ever encountered. I'm sure he is extremely competent in his field but I might as well have been a..."

September 16, 2014