Ratings for Dr. Mariusz Sapijaszko

Dr Sapijaszko is an amazing Doctor! There are no words to express how special he is to me. I truly love this man because he has healing hands that has helped me with my all skin issues and I'll continue to see this amazing man till the day I die. It doesn't matter where I live , I will fly , drive in the storm to see him because I thats how much I value his work, advice and honesty. I must mention his nurses are pretty amazing too and are very professional, compassionate, and so kind ; especially Simone! Nina the head receptionist is a lifesaver gem! She is so friendly and has been very accommodating whenever I needed to see the doctor. If you're looking for a doctor who can help change your life and make you feel better about yourself , you must meet Dr Sapijaszko!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Sapijaszko for medical and cosmetic reasons. I have recommended him to a lot of my friends. I am very happy with his care. All my friends are happy with my recommendation. He is very knowledgeable and skilled. I like his bedside manners. I trust his care and recommendations.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Went for several months. He does not care and you feel like a burden as you're paying him hundreds of dollars a visit. I tried talking to him about my concerns and just does not care why so ever. Fix your sh*t doc.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

I would not go anywhere else. He does what is best for patient, not just what you want. Respect.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Dr sapijaszko is the most skilled and knowledgable specialist in his field. The negative reviews are baffling.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

I had an excision in 2014 with Dr. Sapijaszko. At the time I was willing to put up with his horrendous bedside manner because I was told he was the "best in his field". It was very apparent, right from the start that his cosmetic patients received a whole different level of care and attention than his medical patients. If you read through the reviews on this page you can see the obvious pattern of "great" reviews from the cosmetic patients and "horror story" reviews from the medical patients. After three more appointments I finally asked my family doctor for a referral to another dermatologist. I now see Dr. Perry Grewal and the difference is night and day. He referred me right away to a doctor in the Cross Cancer Clinic because the BCC that Dr. Sapijaszko excised had recurred. So glad I no longer have to see this rude, abrupt, and perhaps not as competent a dermatologist as some think.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

BEST DOCTOR EVER!!!! WOULD DEFINATELY RECOMMEND! JUST RECOMMENDED A FRIEND REGARDING HER HAIR!!!! I TOLD HER TO FORGET HER OTHER DOCTOR AND GO TO DR SAPIJASZKO!!!! HE ROCKS!!!!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

I have never had such a terrible experience in my life. Unless you are older with a serious skin condition and or you are coming in for some sort of cosmetic procedure you are basically wasting your time. He was never on time I waited almost an hour every visit. He has terrible bed side manner and does not have any empathy for his patients. My first visit he turned my away and said that he did not know what the odd spots on my skin were. I went back a year later and requested a biopsy. I brought my fiancé in for support and we over heard one of the girls talking about me right outside the room "oh this one is sensitive." Wouldn't you be sensitive if you have spots on your skin has a discolored and you had to be cut open? The next visit was the get my stitches removed and he wasn't there and the so called "nurse" took it upon herself to tell me the results. When I asked where the doctor was she said I would have to reschedule an appointment to talk to him about the diagnoses. I am pretty sure she should have not told me my diagnoses without the Dr's presents. I returned last week for another appointment and he gave me one option that would help my spots and when I asked if he would do it, he refused, so why recommend that as an option?? The best part was in the middle of a conversation he cut me off to answer his cell phone. Last time I checked dermatologists are NOT surgeons so please let me know how this is appropriate, did someone die from a Botox injection, or do you need to pick up milk on the drive home? Anyone who rates him higher than a 3 is delusional. Yesterday I went to another dermatologist and he has already helped clear up some on my skin problems. Best of luck if you are going to see Dr. Sap. I will not bother wasting my time ever again. I am beyond pissed off with what has happened.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Dr.Sapijaszko did my lips with juvederm volbella and I'm very happy with the results. I paid $400 which I feel is reasonable for the longevity of the results (4-12 months). My lips were already full but he was able to give me the perfect, natural looking pout with his conservative approach. It is nice having a cosmetic doctor that will not over-recommend treatment for the sake of making a buck. He will point out things he thinks he can improve (which some people may dislike), but there is no pressure or obligation to receive treatment for these things. I don't understand a lot of the negative comments on here, I come to this clinic for cosmetic enhancements, not for somebody to hold my hand and tell me I'm beautiful as I am.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Dr. Sapijazko is by far one of the best doctors I have encountered. He is usually punctual, straight to the point, and honest about expectations. However, the way he speaks to his staff at times is extremely unprofessional. On more than one occasion he pulled a staff member into MY ROOM and humiliated the staff in front of myself and my wife. I have seen it on the other side aswell. (There is a cosmetic side to his office). A lady with a thick accent and short hair. I've seen her in front of patients and other staff do the same thing. Please stop. You have a wonderful clinic. I keep coming because of the exceptional medical advice I get. But your staff are key to your success. If this doesn't stop, I'll be going elsewhere. It's awkward and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016