Dr. Mariusz Sapijaszko

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mariusz Sapijaszko

Dr Sapijaszko had made two surgical procedures on my forehead, that other leading dermatologist in Town didn't even wanted to touch, I was very very satisfied with his job, as my face completely changed as a result of his surgery, he used laser and some conventional methods to restore my look, he's very professional and it was a pleasure to see him every time I had an appointment and follow ups. Absolutely recommend this doctor to everyone!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

I've always had an excellent experience with this clinic. The staff is professional and friendly. Elizabeth has a wonderful warm personality. She explained the procedures very well and I am very pleased with the treatment I received.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Honest clinic, doctors, nurses, receptionists and all other staff. I have been going to the clinic for years and am very happy with products and procedure. Dr. Sapijaszko is very honest and will tell you the truth. The truth is not what all the people want to hear so this place is not for you. If you want to hear what you want to hear, then you see other clinic. For me, I am very happy seeing them and have great results. Give them a chance and be amazed.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

One of the leading dermatologist I am honored to have as my doctor. He is amazing, and very knowledgeable. I travel from Calgary to seek his procedures. Would and continue to recommend friends to see him.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

Dr. Sapijaszko is very honest and will tell you the truth. Honesty and talent are the focus of Youthful Image and I feel very lucky to find them few years ago. I was reading some of the reviews and definitely the clinic is not for everyone but for me it could not be better. I trusted them few years back and love everyone involved. Receptionists are nice most of the time. Back office technicians, nurses and the doctor are superb. You don't know how good they are until you don't have them. Thank you for making me feel beautiful.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

Only the best things to say about the doctor and the clinic. I had my lips done and the results were perfect . I was totally numbed so there was no pain. I got so many complements and just love them.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

An excellent doctor with a wonderful staff. I would never want to go to anyone else!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2018

Always very happy with clinic services. It is so good to go to places that have lots of experience. Almost 20 years. They offer many "WoW treatments". Consultation there is like an education session so be prepared to learn and be open to it.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2018

Dr. Sapijaszko clinic is the most innovative clinic that I know of. The treatments are very effective and do what they say will do. every few months they have new treatment or procedure that does what other treatments could not do. This is important since I never want to do the same thing that I did 10 years ago. If the clinic does not have new and better things that it is time to change. Dont get me wrong some things like botox, fillers, peels and products are great all the time but if that all that there is in a clinic then there is not much innovation. I love the staff and I love my skin. Definitely recommended for results oriented clients. My friends agree also.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

Although I am not going to use their services at this time, my initial assessment and experience was excellent. Dr. Sapijaszko was caring, honest and put my needs and desires at the front of our meeting.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2018

Dr. Mariusz Sapijaszko's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Commercial Insurance Company