Ratings for Dr. Mariusz Sapijaszko

Dr. Sapijaszko is very informative. Very friendly :)

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Dr. Sapijaszko is a wonderful physician with great bedside manner. The staff are just as wonderful! I'm a lifer!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

Dr. Sapijaszko came highly recommended by my referring physician. In all aspects of my treatment by Dr. Sapijaszko, he exceeded my expectations. His entire staff that I had the pleasure of meeting these past months reflect the same high level of professionalism and care as their team leader.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

I honestly can't say enough good about the staff and the doctor. They are outstanding, very friendly and go above and beyond to accommodate their patients. Excellent service

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Dr. Sapijaszko is fantastic. I have suffered from TMJ and headaches for years never realizing Botox could help the issue. I went to see him to get Botox for my laugh lines, and he mentioned Botox could also help reduce the size of my very square jaw. I never really minded the look of my face shape, but I told him how painful my jaw is because of TMJ (my masseter muscle is extremely large from clenching my jaw). He said Botox could freeze the muscles and prevent me from clenching, which would alleviate my jaw pain and headaches. I am so happy I took his advice. I got it done a week ago and the pain that I've lived with for years is GONE! I couldn't be happier. Thank you Dr. Sapijaszko!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Dr. Sapijaszko is vey personable and professional. He is patient centric and always ensures that he delivers excellent results. The staff is amazing. The best doctor in Edmonton !

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Have always gotten excellent care from staff & Dr.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Very friendly environment. Dr Sapijaszko is very knowledgeable and professional. if you are looking for medical or cosmetic dermatologist, he is the best in the town. Beside that his staff is always helpful and supportive.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

I am patient of Dr. Sapijaszko for years. He is one of the best doctors in Edmonton.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Professional and knowledgable. I trust that I will always come out looking and feeling great.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017