Ratings for Dr. Mariusz Sapijaszko

I've been a patient of Dr. Sapijaszko for a few years now. I have always found him to be interested and concerned about my skin issues. Although he has a very busy practice, he is never too busy to answer my questions. I find his treatment approach to be comprehensive rather than narrow in focus; and he recommended a number of different options for me to deal with my issues. I had a previous experience with another Edmonton dermatologist, that was very unsatisfactory and the complete opposite of my interactions with Dr. Sapijaszko.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Not great People skills, but Dr is very knowledgeable and thorough. Treated my dad's skin cancer 2 separate occasions. If I was looking for expertise it would be this guy, but if I want a warm fuzzy doctor it wouldn't be this guy. All in all, I'd want this guy taking care of any skin cancer.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Great doctor but very hard on his staff. Rude and condescending as is the lady that runs the office. Treat your staff with respect.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. Left knowing more than when I arrived. I will go back in the future.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

I feel that he is an excellent doctor and I am very glad he is treating me. He analyzed me and made observations I had not noticed myself. Very astute.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Dr. Sapijaszko is fantastic! His knowledge is outstanding. His life is dedicated to helping people like you and I.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I have experienced excellent results under the care of Dr. Sapijaszko and his coordinator, Elizabeth, My problematic skin took patience on my part, and I'm so glad we persevered. The follow-up after my procedures was excellent. You should see me now! Thank you, both of you. P.S. the front desk staff are so caring and accommodating.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

Never again. As a previous person commented, he seems to treat his cosmetic patients well but his medical patients poorly. I read another person's story and it was almost exactly what I went through. I came for a freckle on my palm (referred by my family physician) and left with him cutting out 2 spots on my BACK that my physician wasn't even concerned about and that I had not even noted as a problem -- with NO explanation from him. I was in shock as I left the office, bandaged and left with unanswered questions. I'm a young person, and now 2 chunks of tissue from my back were cut out without asking or warning. When he told his nurse "biopsy these 2" I thought it would be a small tissue sample. I should have looked at these reviews on this site before I saw him. I will be telling my family physician about him, and never EVER returning.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

Excellent and professional. Let him decide what you need... he has the education... at least 15 years of university? I am really sick of hearing about how people feel about the service... you are getting a procedure that requires an extensive education. Appreciate the fact that there are people willing to sacrifice and study and don't judge them for their people skills. This is what the assistants are for.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Dreadful will never return to this place. Treated with disrespect on the phone, feel like another number waiting for my money to be grabbed.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017