Ratings for Dr. Z Bardai

I cannot say enough about Dr. Bardai, she is very intelligent and always educates me on questions/concerns. I don't feel rushed and I feel as though she listens to my concerns and offers the best solution for me. She also makes me feel very comfortable. Her staff, I feel as though lack in customer service. I hate calling, they offer no solutions and aren't personable. I also have to agree with a previous post, I don't like saying what I am coming for, I believe that's personal and sometimes depending where I am I cannot say. The only one I can say is wonderful is Marisa.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Generally a very nice doctor who listens. It seems we have a system that is reluctant to investigate medical issues until a serious problem is actually occurring. Proactive health care would be better than reactive. This clinic is very busy so do not expect an appointment on the same day. Often I opt for seeing another doctor in the clinic rather than wait for a later appointment on another day with Dr. Bardi. Phone wait times are an average of 5-10 minutes to book an appointment. The new online booking system will hopefully make it easier if it functions properly. There is a pharmacy next to the clinic which is helpful.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

My family and I have been patients of Dr. Z Bardai for over 10 years. Dr. Z Bardai is extremely knowledgeable in her profession and she is up to date with research and innovation. She is a Lecturer, a Doctor and an Author of many Health and Medicine articles and courses. Once she is introduced to a health concern, she listens carefully to every single detail even if the concern is small and unimportant and she addresses it in a professional yet sympathetic and human manner. She provides explanations and solutions in a loving, caring and understandable manner. On my last visit to the Clinic, she proved to me that she was very ethical as well. Dr. Z Bardai was suffering from the common Flu and she had an appointment scheduled with her family doctor in order to get the medication and treatment she could have provided for herself earlier. Dr. Bardai also has a wonderful group of staff that respect and care for each and every patient.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

I have been a patiant of Dr. Bardai's for over 15 years now. She is very knowledgable. She has a very warm and calm nature to her. She always makes me feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

If you are serious about your health and want a doctor who can be your advocate in the complex health care system than Dr. Bardai is the Doctor for you. She is very knowledgable and explains things that a normal person understands. She is also very caring and genuinely listens to your concerns and then forms an action plan.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012

Dr. Bardai is very personable. However,I do feel that she does lack the urgency on particular matters. While waiting for my appointment, I would here some of the secretaries discussing patients after they had left the office. This is very unprofessional and a brench of privacy. She needs to hire staff that know and understand the meaning of confidentality. I also do not like it when the secretaries ask "What are you coming in for"? This is none of their business. When I use to attend another doctor, the secretary would only tell you the date and time of your appointment only and I "NEVER" heard them discussing another patients file amoung themselves.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

Dr. Bardai is a nice young doctor - she is soft spoken and kind and appears to listen to your concerns. However, sometimes it scares me when I ask her whether I should have certain tests done because of family history and she brushes them off. I requested a colonoscopy a few years back and she said it wasn't necessary - I then started having abdominal problems and had her refer me - thank God I did because they did find a few problematic errors and had to remove a polyp as well. I get that the government is pushing doctors to push back when it comes to HC - but is that truly what being a doctor is all about - let us be proactive instead of reactive when it comes to HC. Overall though, if she didn't have the restriction of the government - she'd be a pretty darn good DR.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

she has been my family doctor for over 7 years, i like how she interacts with kids, very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

Dr. Bardai is a good doctor overall and will excel with experience. The same day booking is fine, although you will need to call earlier in the morning for an appointment. She is mostly punctual and is very kind and gentle. She does not seem to hastily refer to specialist or order bloodwork or testing for investigation and does not seem to perscribe anitbiotics freely. The office staff are busy working throughout the day.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010

Dr. Bardai is a great doctor, takes the time to answer questions and is very thorough. The office staff on the other hand is awful. A number of times I have gotten yelled at on the phone, the same day booking system is awful. Unless you call right at 9am you cannot get an appointment that day, and you cannot book for the next day. As much as I love Dr. Bardai, I am seriously considering switching due to her horrible office staff. It doesn't seem to matter how many people complain, nothing is done about it.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2010