Ratings for Dr. Brian Saby

Awesome Dental office. They do life changing dentistry.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Best Dentist..Best Hygienists and Staff! Put your dental health in the hands of this Doctor..period.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Dr. Saby has been my dentist for a very long time. His expertise is second to none. I love the beautiful veneers he did for me, plus I finally have a bite that feels comfortable. When I lived in Calgary, I still drove down to see him, as I don't trust any other dentist to touch my teeth. His staff is wonderful as well! Have been seeing Liana (an awesome Dental Hygienist) for years as well. If you want quality work, that lasts along time, I would highly recommend Dr. Saby!!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Staff is wonderful but he tried to sell me veneers when at my appt with my child very insulting...staff are wonderful

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

It's great to not have any stress at the thoughts of going to the dentist. Dr. Saby and his excellent team have made the dental experience non-stressful. We appreciate Dr. Saby's expertise, and we highly recommend him. Thank you for being so good at what you do!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Dr Saby and his team have allowed me to trust a dentist for the first time in years. Beautiful work, pleasant staff, all around amazing place.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

I recently accompanied my 95 year old father to Dr. Saby's office for a dental cleaning and examination. We arrived at the time of our appointment and there was no wait. Every one of the staff members and Dr. Saby were very helpful and friendly. Treatment options were presented without any pressure to choose a particular option. All in all, a very positive experience!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Dr. Saby has been my dentist since 1982 and I have always been very happy with his work over the years. Very thorough and high dental standards every visit.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Dr. Saby has been my dentist for many years. I am always impressed by how thorough and caring he is. I love my new smile! It has completely changed my life.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Terrible dentist. I spent thousands of dollars with him. He did work on my mouth that was not necessary and now I have had to have three root canals. Spent over 3000.00 on dentures and they never fit and last week while I ate a piece of toast my back molars on my denture crumbled. He is all about keeping you coming back to pad his bank account. Appears like he cares but he only cares about what you can leave at the counter when you get your bill. I would strongly suggest if you have never been to this dentist, please run. There are great dentists out there. I selected him because I thought if I went to someone who was a specialist I would have good teeth for my old age. He ripped me off and now I am out the money and had to go for emergency denture work. Thankfully I found a wonderful denture clinic that was disgusted how he ground down my denture to nothing after me paying all that money for the denture. I am so glad I have seen the light and found s professional that cares and it is not all about the money.

Submitted November 27, 2014