Ratings for Dr. Donald Hartt

Dr. Hart has been our family's doctor for over 10 years he is an absolute advocate for your overall health and we appreciate everything he does for us. We couldn't recommend him any higher

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Staff is a little cold. Hard to book appointments quickly.. and if an appt is weeks later, it'd be nice to get a reminder call. Doc himself is helpful, caring and knowledgeable. :)

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

The best doctor ever! We've had him since 2002. Hopefully he doesn't go for early retirement. I've seen a couple other physicians at his clinic as well and they've all been excellent. He started that clinic with Dr. Wong after they left the Justik clinic and they are very choosy about who they let into their clinic.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Dr. Hartt is a wonderful Doctor. He is always punctual. He listens to me. He is very kind and and cares about me. He is very thorough and always follows up. I am happy to have as my doctor, I have never had a doctor where I wasn't just a file number. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

He is one to listen, always open to new ideas and treatments.Always there to listen,caring and above all, treats you like a person,not a file #, His front staff could use replacing.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

Dr. Hartt is the best Doctor I have ever been to. I've seen him for a number of years and he is super efficient. He gives 100% for his patients and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

Dr. Hartt is a doctors Doctor, and that in itself speaks volumns. When you see many specialists in his waiting rooms as patients you know he is the best GP. He does think outside of the box, and is your advocate. He will keep searching until he finds the root of your problems. I have been given care over and above any other Dr. I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2013

Dr. Hartt is hands down the best GP in Edmonton! If it weren't for his thinking outside the box and his dedication to his patients, my daughter may have never gotten her seizure disorder diagnosed and I might still be considered a hypochondriac instead of finally getting my Multiple Sclerosis diagnosis. He actually CARES, and that is far too rare a quality in doctors anymore! He moved from a clinic close to me out to Terwilligar years ago, but he is well worth the 20 minute drive to get to his office!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

My family have been seeing Dr. Hartt for 6 years and we absolutely LOVE him. He is completely open to alternative ways of healing like acupuncture etc. I appreciate his ability to take action with specialists as well.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011

Am I the only one who has to wait a minimum of 30-40 minutes to see Dr. Hartt? Then I get to see a resident and maybe a minute of Dr. Hartt. A relative who referred me was shocked when she accompanied me recently and saw my usual wait time. She's never had to wait. Between the wait time and then not having much of his attention when he's in the room I'm ready to find another doctor. I should also mention if I seem him for an annual and one other time a year, that's all.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009