Ratings for Dr. Donald Hartt

Absolutely the best doctor I've ever had and I appreciate the fact that his staff always calls back results good or bad!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Phenomenal. Have been a patient of his since he was just off Whyte, years ago. Caring, patient, incredibly informative and up to date. Couldn’t imagine having to switch physicians.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

I cannot say more good things about Dr Hartt! My last gp messed up and triggered a massive gout attack and the subsequent rheumatologist prescribed colchicine which caused severe polyneuropathy. Both doctors missed it and so did the internist and neurologist. On the first visit Dr Hartt figured it was toxic neuropathy after spending 45 minutes with me and I'm slowly recovering. He literally gave me my life back. Stay far away from Donald Wilson, Anthony Russell and Norbert Witt. I won't even call these idiots doctors. Dr Hartt, you're the best! You have my full respect!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

Dr. Hart has been our family's doctor for over 10 years he is an absolute advocate for your overall health and we appreciate everything he does for us. We couldn't recommend him any higher

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Staff is a little cold. Hard to book appointments quickly.. and if an appt is weeks later, it'd be nice to get a reminder call. Doc himself is helpful, caring and knowledgeable. :)

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

The best doctor ever! We've had him since 2002. Hopefully he doesn't go for early retirement. I've seen a couple other physicians at his clinic as well and they've all been excellent. He started that clinic with Dr. Wong after they left the Justik clinic and they are very choosy about who they let into their clinic.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Dr. Hartt is a wonderful Doctor. He is always punctual. He listens to me. He is very kind and and cares about me. He is very thorough and always follows up. I am happy to have as my doctor, I have never had a doctor where I wasn't just a file number. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

He is one to listen, always open to new ideas and treatments.Always there to listen,caring and above all, treats you like a person,not a file #, His front staff could use replacing.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

Dr. Hartt is the best Doctor I have ever been to. I've seen him for a number of years and he is super efficient. He gives 100% for his patients and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

Dr. Hartt is a doctors Doctor, and that in itself speaks volumns. When you see many specialists in his waiting rooms as patients you know he is the best GP. He does think outside of the box, and is your advocate. He will keep searching until he finds the root of your problems. I have been given care over and above any other Dr. I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2013