Ratings for Dr. Wade B. Harrouff

Run from this crook he will destroy your mouth like he did mine . He all over news He's been sued .

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

This review will be long but it will be worth reading. I was told I needed to get 2 implants and three crowns and have one tooth pulled. I was told it would cost over $10,000. I didn't know what I was going to do because I didn't have that money to spend. I saw an ad for affordable dental care and I went to see Dr Harrouff for an estimate. I was more than excited when I was given an estimate of under $5,000 for the same work, so I scheduled the procedure. A friend asked me if I knew the quality of his work and it was then that I went online and read a couple of horrific reviews about him. I got scared and I went in the next day to cancel my appointment. The office manager who is very very nice assured me that he was very well-qualified and did terrific work and that he would stand behind it. She was very convincing and I decided to take a chance. I'm very glad I did. Dr Harrouff is a no nonsense doctor....he doesn't say much but he goes in your mouth and does what needs to be done with confidence. His assistant is terrific and she kept me informed thru the whole procedure exactly what was going on and what to expect. The office is also no-frills but that's OK with me. Dr Harrouff is short on bedside manner, and that's probably why he has a couple of bad reviews, but he's very good at what he does and he does it at a very fair price! I don't hesitate to recommend him. There are always going to be disgruntled people and they are usually the loudest but I can assure you my experience couldn't have gone better! Peggy

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Please, please DO NOT USE THIS "Dentist" he did not prepare my teeth properly for a complete upper & lower permanentl placed bridges. He did not fix any decay or root canal before preparing placement of bridges. Bridges were not straight when made and placed in my mouth. After complaining of pain in my lower bottom tooth, I was told there was no problem. It is a good thing that my complaint of pain was documented in office notes by dental assistant. I had to fight literally and loud (purposely) to get him to cut the tooth (which now became absessed) out of the bottom of lower bridge, also told him truthfully that my son was an Attorney until he got beligerant but because I had documented office notes, he unwillingly cut the tooth out and replaced with an implant. This bottom bridge along with the implant was not replaced properly. The official outcome of all of this terrible experience with Dr. Harrouff was at a cost of $21,000. Which I had to partially finance. I did not want a removable bridge that is why he talked me into a permanent upper & lower bridge. The end result of his incompetence is that 6-7 years, my upper bridge fell out after being cemented

Submitted March 21, 2017

Wonderful experience. Very comfortable office and caring & friendly staff. I have been a patient for years, I tried to go to another group practice and had a terrible experience. I came back to Dr. Harrouff straight away. He doesn't treat you like a used car salesman!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Dr should not have a license run away he is not a dr of any kind

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Harrouff's since 2004. I have always been treated with courtesy and quickly by the doctor and his staff. I also have had my wife and daughter treated there with perfect results every time. Thanks to Dr. Harrouff I am always confident of the care provided.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

It is my opinion that Dr. Wade Harrouff, whom I have been a patient of for the last 2 years, is truly the best. The first time, he was able to answer all of my questions and concerns with ease and also help me to relax during the extensive treatments of my reconstructive implants. He has a staff that all work cohesively together and I was impressed on how professional they were with everyone. The doctor, paid great attention to detail! I am very satisfied with the work they do! William Morgan

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

He wanted to grind down my good eye tooth to match the short one the Lab he used that took 2 attempts to make my bridge. When questioned Dr Harrouff would not have his Dental Lab. remake the Bridge. My implants were also installed & Placed wrong creating a cantilever . Dr Harrouff ever hear of a implant placement guide? Dr Harrouff also wanted to preform an unnecessary sinus lift so he could make an extra $800. Dr Harrouff and Dr Furber should not be licensed to practice anywhere!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

I had a bridge made in this office. It was so poorly fitted that I was able to slide my tongue between the tiop and bottom teeth. I could not bite off mest. Water would dribble out of my mouth when my jaws were in as much of a shut position as I could perform. They saw it as well as I did and said nothing. I, being only a patient, noticed it but guessed it was due to me being sedated and perhaps unable to control my jaws due to sedation. Days later, when there was no change in the situation, I went to the office and confronted Dr, Harrouff a to the shoddy work, he began yelling at me. My advice..Run . Horrendous experience.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

I have twice left this office looking like I needed to go to the dentist, with the more definitive case being hiw I was let go with a bridge which fif not close, the space between my top and bottom teeth so large my tingue could protrude through it. I was unable to bite off meat or hold water in my mouth. It was seen by all upon completion of the nridge. I mistakenly believed at the time that this was due to me being sedated and unable to close my jaw. The doctor and hyguenist saw it as well and said nothing. hen I confronted the dentist, he yelled at me. Run.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016