You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kathee Andrews

Dr Andrews was my MD back in 1992 when she was Fraser. I had my kids and she continued to be our doctor. She is wonderful in all aspects and I wish her all the best!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

I was a patient of Dr. Andrews when she took over for Dr. Jane Schunk, who passed away. From day one she took you seriously and listened to what you had to say. She never rushed you in and out the door. I wish more doctors would learn from her excellent example. I really miss her.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

I am disappointed and will not go back. I think she is a man hating feminist.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

These kind of Doctors are hard to come by. Nowadays it's all about money. Dr Andews is an excellent doctor. She cares about her patients. I am so glad I found her! Thank you Dr Andrews.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

Very nice, warm, caring and friendly doctor. Doesn't make you feel rushed or unimportant, she listens to you all the time. She is an example of what a good doctor should be like.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

I have known Dr. Andrews since she took over for Dr. Schunk in the Highland Creek Village. Wonderful lady. Wonderful doctor. I have no problems recommending her to anyone. She no longer does a general practice, but is back to doing Women's Health in Unionville. I wish I lived closer to her practice, as I have to drive a long way to see her, but it is worth it. Wonderful person.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

The best Doctor you could have. A person who truly cared and made you feel important. The most caring and compassionate Doctor you will ever have. One of the finest people you will evr meet in your life.Words can never express what a wonderful person and a teriffic Doctor she is .

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011

i think i was one of Dr. Kathee's very first patients when she was an assistant to Dr. Shunk (not sure of the spelling) she will be missed. I loved her to death, almost a great listener and always thorough. I'm glad i've found another great dr. but kathee will be missed. Not sure why she retired can someone fill me in. I am worried about her.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2008

Dr. Kathy was THE BEST! She has in the last month gone through yet another operation! She is strong and I'm sure she will fare well. She was and amazing Dr. and Yes, I will never find another Dr. like her. I miss her big time. She was the only Dr. I have ever had that REALLY listened. She NEVER made you feel stupid and she would take her time and showed that she really cared. She helped me HUGE! And I can never repay her for that. Sonja

flag | Submitted April 13, 2008

Dr. Kathee Andrews's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Andrews was my MD back in 1992 when she was Fraser. I had my kids and she continued to be our doctor. She is wonderful in all aspects and I wish her all the ..."

February 24, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I was a patient of Dr. Andrews when she took over for Dr. Jane Schunk, who passed away. From day one she took you seriously and listened to what you had to say..."

January 11, 2016
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I am disappointed and will not go back. I think she is a man hating feminist. "

November 23, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.balanceforlifewomenshealth.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "L3P0" to "L3R 2G8". Address has been updated from "None" to "157 Main Street Unionville". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19054777775".

June 3, 2015