Ratings for Dr. Eric A. Norsworthy

Dr. Norsworthy was a wonderful doctor for my 80 year old father. He took excellant care and was very thorough. My father has been able to keep healthy and moving right along for several years.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2010

He is a wonderful caring person and Doctor. I do not know the person that they are talking about in the newspaper. I do not believe that Dr. Norsworthy has ever hurt anyone, but I believe that the judge is. I WANT MY DOCTOR BACK!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2009

He has been complete HORRIBLE to my husbands mother.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2008

HI I AM COLLETTE AUBREY OF HARTFORD.KY I LIKE DOCTOR NORSWORTHY BECAUSE HE HAS BEEN REALLY BEEN GOOD TO ME AND MY FAMILY. I WILL KEEP SEEING HIM AS LONG AS HE IS A DOCTOR THANKS AND HAVE A GOOD DAY COLLETTE S.AUBREY,

flag | Submitted July 1, 2008

Dr. N. has been wonderful in the care of my family as well as my husband's family. He is always ready to answer any questions that you have and help you understand what is going on. He is a very caring person who will go the extra mile to make sure his patients are cared for in the right way. To us he feels more like part of our family.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2007

Dr. Eric A. Norsworthy's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Commercial Insurance Company